18

At the StoryBrooke hospital Nancy sat bouncing her knee nervously as the dwarfs and the Merry men commanded by grumpy, granny with a crossbow and Robin all milled around the waiting room outside of Snow's hospital room.

Robin stood leaning against a wall as Regina stood speaking in a hushed whisper to Henry who's head she kissed as David exited the hospital room again and came over to address them.

Nancy's father and Emma were no where to be found, having gone on a mission to Zelena's cabin and not yet returned. But Robin patted her shoulder in a calming way as she looked up to him. "You alright Miss Jones?" He asked and she nodded. "I'm......yeah I'm fine, just thinking about my friend Caroline."
"Your friend?....from your old town."

"She's pregnant....." he gave a confused look, "it's a long story.....and she's scared and I don't know how to help her from so far away." She admitted and he nodded with a proud smile.

"Have you always worried about others before yourself?" He asked and she sheepishly nodded.

"I hear it's one of my better traits." She joked and he chuckled. She caught him staring at the ex-evil Queen across the room sending David back to his wife. "You should talk to her."
"You're mad." He scoffed.
"And you're mad too....mad in love." She joked and he gave her a look.

Her laughing stopped though when suddenly the moment was broken. Nancy's phone which gave an obnoxiously loud ring buzzed on the chair beside her and she sighed. "It's my friend Stefan, I gotta answer this....sorry." Nancy apologise but he just nodded understandingly.

"I'll tell you when we need you." He assured her and she smiled before she lifted the device to her ear. "Stef, it's not a good ti-."

"Nancy where are you right now?!"
"Storybrooke?" She replied confused by his urgent-sounding voice.

"Are you alone?" He demanded and she shuck her head- before she realised he couldn't see her, "no....I'm in the hospital, Emma's mum is giving birth."

"Nance, it's not safe.....you need to hide."
"Stef what's going on?" Nancy asked hearing a strange skidding on the other line. "Julian, he's coming for you.....he wants you dead to teach me and Damon a lesson."

"How do you know?"
"Nance we're still three hours away and he's been gone all morning.....please just hide."

"Stef he's not here....he's not coming." She assured but the sound of the hospital door opening behind her to the waiting room roused her to look in that direction.

But instead of Julian, there stood Zelina......The Wicked Witch of the West.

"Shit." She muttered then she hung up.

Zelina was a tall woman with fire-like ginger hair and piercing green eyes. She had a strong British accent from Oz and a evil grin on her face.

She waltzed into the waiting room and used her magic to throw two of the dwarfs aside.

Nancy dropped her phone into her pocket and gave an almost animalistic growl. "I didn't miss it did I?"
"Sister." Regina gave a snarl as she moved Henry behind her and pushed him to run down the hall.

Nancy took a protective stance in front of a few innocents who moved to run away. Zelena's eyes dragged over her sister in disgust before she moved to step past her.

Regina went to shove her back but her magic was still weak. She missed and the taller woman simply flicked a hand to send her flying away into a wall. She landed in a heap with a sucky crack.

Nancy's father and Emma had still not returned so she and Robin were the last major defence. Robin however was preoccupied with helping Regina up as David exited the hospital room his sword at hand, like a true prince of realm.