42

Flashback- Arendell- long ago...
"Ingrid!" Liliana snapped away from Giuseppe the minute she spotted her eldest sister stood in the doorway of the stable looking rather shocked by the sight of her sister kissing the ice-delivery boy.

"I....I was looking for you to go riding." The older sister stuttered feeling embarrassed for not just herself but her sister. "W....what are you d...doing?"

"It's....Ingrid it's not what it looks like!"
"You sneaking around with the ice-boy isn't what this looks like?" The older sister spoke in an almost judging voice. "Please don't tell the others....or father!"

"Liliana I-."
"Please...remember, we're sisters.....we have to be there for each other."

"Just....just come along!" Ingrid grabbed Liliana's hand and dragged her out of the stable towards a marquee in the secluded corner of the royal gardens.

"What were you thinking?" The eldest chastised, "I....I'm in love with Giuseppe." And in that moment Ingrid saw her baby sisters true emotions and sighed. "Alright......your secret is safe with me."
"Thank you Ingrid....I swear, I'll not get into trouble."

"I know you won't.....because I won't let you."
-.-.-.-.-

Modern day- land with out magic
"You caught her?" Nancy cheered as she entered the sheriff's station and found Emma, Elsa, Matt, David and her Dad all outside of the interrogation room.

Damon came in behind her a determined look upon his face as he started at the glass, beyond which he knew sat his estranged Aunt.

"Yeah, Elsa and I are gonna go in a talk to her- get some answers." 
"Care if I join?" Damon asked the blonde woman and Emma looked to Elsa who shrugged, "she's his aunt too."

"I'll be back." Damon kissed Nancy's cheek and headed eight the two women inside the room.

"So you and Damon?" Matt smirked the minute the Salvatore was out of earshot. "Shut up." She snapped and he laughed. "About time."

-.-.-.-.-

Meanwhile, inside the interrogation room- Emma leaned on the table while Elsa stood behind her and Damon leaned against the wall his blue eyes flitting dangerously between the woman and the book beside her.

Emma started with some questions about the woman and her past with herself and then Elsa grew frustrated about Anna her still missing sister so she left and Emma was stuck doing the talking.

His own name caught Damon's attention. "How do you know Damon and his brother?!"
"I met them once......New York 1995- a year before I met you Emma." The woman replied and the vampire released a scoff. "Some how I don't recall the encounter."

"Yes well a memory charm blended with excessive bing drinking and blood drinking will have that effect." The woman coolly spoke back- unaffected by his angry tone. "I met that girlfriend of yours in the bar and I shared a drink with you, her, your brother and another girl- blonde, seemed close to Stefan."

"Don't you dare say my brothers name."
"The minute I knew you were Salvatores I knew I had to know you.....you're so much like your father....explains the temper."

He banged a hand down on the table before Emma moved him towards the door- "go I'll handle her."

"Emma no-."
"Go." She ordered and the part of him that wanted answers was drowned out by his want to get away from the cold woman who was supposed to be his aunt.

Flashback NewYork 1995

Stefan was with Lexi at the table and Damon had disappeared off to feed on some poor unsuspecting girl while Nancy made her way to the bar for more rounds of drinks.