34

The Enchanted Forest (Past)

A lot transpired after Snow's almost execution.

Morning fell over the Enchanted Forest in bars of warm, amber sunlight. The trees were bathed in the warm glow that washed over the forest floor and seeped over the sleeping figures in the grassy clearing.

Against logs or among the fallen leaves the group of mix-matched allies had slept until early the next morning when Red had left them.

Emma and Killian were now stood in the early morning light shaking hands with the Prince and wishing him well as Snow White approached from behind waving goodbye to Red.

The two stepped away as Emma's parents, unbeknownst to the presence of their future child, had a moment.

The two parted ways and it was done. Or at least that's what the Emma, Killian, Nancy and Damon assumed.

However, Emma soon realised that their rescue from the night before of the mysterious woman from the cells would probably not be a good thing for the past so they agreed to sit the woman down and divulge the truth to her.

She obviously was sceptical and without spare time to accommodate her hesitation- Emma knocked her unconscious.

"I guess we're kidnapping her." The blonde had said.

The four had followed Emma's parents after realising Snow was with out her dark fairy dust to save David at the Troll bridge but Snow seemed to have a brilliant idea and despite the events occurring differently then how it originally happened- the Prince was still saved.

The four had successfully put the story back on track so with one final look around the forest they made their way finally back to the Castle to get home.

But when they got there- it wasn't good news that greeted them.

Rumplestitskin had turned on them and before any of the four could stop him he had portaled them from his own study to a crazy little pocket world that looked like the antique shop his future alter ego ran. A weird display of curiosities that both intrigued and horrified the four.

Emma was left heart broken and terrified as the other three scoured the room for possible escape routes or objects to help them.

In the blondes hand she was left with an unusable magic wand that was pathetic and dull coloured with out her magic to power it.

"What do we do now?" Nancy asked into the air a rhetorical that clearly no one could actually answer. "We desicate here and they starve to death." Damon dead panned and Emma gave a defeated sigh.

"This is useless without my magic."
"What do you mean with out your magic?" Nancy asked- not aware that the Blonde was lacking her light magic.

"Zelena cursed your fathers lips so when I revived him the day the baby was stolen and we defeated her....it.....it took away my magic."
"And you never thought to share that?!" Nancy yelled at the blonde who sighed again.

"What do we do?" Killian repeated his daughters earlier question. "Didn't you hear? We're trapped." Damon once again wasn't helping.

But then Emma's face suddenly fell into one of shock and a brilliant light emulated from the wand. It glowed the dark room into a brilliant array of light until Emma wielded it carefully in front of her.