74

Sorry for the hiatus

There was something sinister hanging around Nancy's home, days, even weeks after Katherine's attack

Not a sound, nor a sight of her had been heard or seen since and yet everyone was more on edge then they already were. Rumplestiltskin's mother, the dark fairy.....Peter Pan's ex-wife- was also at large.

But she was not slinking around in the shadows she was playing on a knives edge with her child and his neighbours. Toying with them like a predator ready to pounce.

Nancy was currently being dragged around, as Emma's maid of humour with her, Nancy's father and Henry by the bride-to-he's parents who were determined to not let the villains ruin another family wedding. Even if everyone else was skeptical about the coming nuptials timing.

"Are you sure you shouldn't postpone to say....when we aren't being stalked by Mr Gold's psycho mother and the literal queen of hell?" Nancy sardonically leered at the royal couple and her father and his betrothed. "We don't let the bad guys win Nancy, not in this family." Snow asserted and Nancy rolled her eyes.

"They aren't winning if we don't give them a wedding to ruin on a silver platter." She replied but this fell upon deaf ears. "I think it's a wonderful plan Snow." Caroline suddenly appeared, planning clipboard in hand and the terrifyingly sweet smile she had perfected on her face.

Off course Snow had enlisted her help in coaxing Emma into planning her wedding, she after all deserved to be a normal bride.

"You can't be serious with all this." Nancy turned now to her father who shrugged, "I am the groom Little star, I am as powerless as you."

"Now how about we look at the next venue, the....town hall." Caroline read her mood deflating at the rather unexciting location. "The town hall? Really?"

"I did propose the docks." Nancy quipped from the back, again she was ignored by the others, "Better." Caroline nodded at her though.

"Why don't we-."

"Isn't this precious, the whole wedding party in one." Came a sickening voice that made all of their blood freeze in their veins. "Katherine." Caroline growled, the only one facing the brunette bastardess.

"What the hell do you think you're doing roaming around our town like you're supposed to be here?" Nancy span around and spat at the doppelgänger.

"Just taking in the sights, you know Nancy.....the fresh sea air. I was going to pay you and the brothers another visit but I don't fancy coming out again with a snapped neck."
"Oh I'll do more then snap your neck you evil, conniving-." Her father caught Nancy before she could lunge at the evil woman before them all who just laughed a wicked smile on her face.

"Oh hush darling......we all know you wouldn't dare attack me in front of all these prissy little fairytale folk.....you're not a monster are you?" Katherine taunted and Nancy growled behind her father's hand.

"Leave before I make you." David stepped forward his hand on his sword at his hip while Emma was the same with her gun. "Who will? 'Prince Pathetic'.....how noble."

"Go to hell Katherine." Caroline seethed a hand coming up ready to hold the shaking Nancy back if needed. "Oh carebear. How are your girls, would be a shame if I were to pay them a visit and mommy wasn't home with them to say hi....." she threatened making Caroline retract and go pale, "stay in your lane." Katherine smirked seeing the easy effect she could make.

"I'm gonna make you both rot." Katherine glared at the two vampiresses. "As soon as she gets what she wants I get what I want. You and your stupid little town and your stupid little families gone....poof."

"You wouldn't dare-."

But she was already gone.....poof.

In a shimmering, black cloud of smoke.

The dark fairy's smoke.