S3 EP 8 ! "Fiddle Diddle"

En başından başla

JoJo face-palmed. "Didn't I just tell yo' ass not to ask questions? Damn you dumb!" He shook his head before working his magic, "Let's get this show on the road!"

Within minutes, JoJo had DeVante looking like a completely different person. "Damn, I knew I was fine but I ain't know I was this fine," DeVante looked in the mirror.

"I'm glad you have confidence." JoJo gave a fake smile. "Just make sure you get back before twelve."

"Why?" DeVante asked.

JoJo lifted his arm up as if to backslap him, "Didn't I tell yo' ass not to ask anymore goddamn questions—" he swung at DeVante, who ducked and jumped out of the open window.

at the ball

K-Ci was on the dance floor showing out, doing some weird gyrating thing and adding some leg work here and there.

Dalvin walked toward him, dipping a shrimp in some expensive sauce. "Yo, Ion know where they got this food from, but it's good!"

"And you ain't share?" K-Ci took the shrimp bowl from Dalvin as the two started to dig in. Dalvin glanced up and gasped, "Aye, The Princess!"

Everyone else looked up and started clapping. "She so damn fine!" K-Ci yelled out.

Princess Tanai leaned against the balcony, joyfully looking at all her guests. Dalvin smoothed out his eyebrows and K-Ci did a weird tongue movement, but it was somebody completely different who caught her eye.

DeVante.

{ A/N : he's so beautiful with his ugly ass

{ A/N : he's so beautiful with his ugly ass. }

The Princess walked down the steps and started making her way over to DeVante, but K-Ci hopped in front of her and she kindly moved him out of the way.