Episode 58: An Unwelcome Visitaion.

Areion and Nicole looked at the strangers with curiosity and cation, more for the latter as they had come from out of nowhere through a giant golden ring which shrunk itself and fell into the hands of one of them.

One is a hedgehog who looks eerily similar to Sonic, the difference is that his fur is green, his eyes are blue, and there are a pair of slash marks on his torso. The hedgehog also wears a back leather jacket with flames on the tattered sleeves, a pair of red sunglasses, a pair of green-and-black sneakers.

The other is a vixen with reed fur and auburn short hair with a yellow bow tied to it, she wears a black belly-top, black elbow-length fingerless gloves, a black belted skirt with a black buckle, and black skinny pants that have grey padded shoes ...

The other is a vixen with reed fur and auburn short hair with a yellow bow tied to it, she wears a black belly-top, black elbow-length fingerless gloves, a black belted skirt with a black buckle, and black skinny pants that have grey padded shoes attached to them.

"Who are they?" Nicole asked unsurely.

"I'm wondering the same thing, but be careful though. There's something about them makes me uncomfortable." Areion said with a small frown.

The green hedgehog began looking around the area "Ahhh Green Hill Zone; same old trees, same old totem poles, seem old crystal clear lakes...the same old boring stuff, maybe tearing some of these stuff up would liven the place up a little if you ask me." the then noticed Areion and Nicole a small distance away "Well what do we have here, an Overla-oh, wait. Five fingers. A human kid wandering on his own."

"And not only that, he also has Nicole with him. Kinda weird since she's always with that bratty princess Sally." the vixen said with a quirked eyebrow.

"They know you and Sally? I'm sure they would be known around here since she would have brought this up." Areion said.

"Watch out dude, I'm getting negative vibes from those two especially from the green guy." Emerl said.

"Noted." Areion thought before speaking to them "Who are you people and why are you here?"

"Heh, the twerps got a mouth but I'll humor him. The name's Scourge the Hedgehog and she's Fiona Fox, ya better not forget if you know what's good for you." the now identified Scourge said with a fanged grin.