Episode 3: Fated meeting of the speed duo S-06

Areion was hanging around the city and enjoying the sights while waiting for the night in order to take part in the Soleanna Sun Festival. While walking through the streets, Areion saw robots patrolling the street with the letters written G.U.N on them.

"Man, the technology in this Earth is more advanced here." Areion said, looking at someone holding a tablet he didn't recognize.

Suddenly his nose picked up a familiar scent which made him drool "Could it be? Please let it be so!" Areion dashed off at high speed while tracking the scent. After running through the streets, he skidded around a corner and came upon a sight that made him cry tears of joy and Emerl laugh in amusement. Ten minutes later, he was sitting in front of a noodle stall eating his tenth bowl of ramen much to the shock of the chef.

"Wow kid, you really love noodles."

"Of course, ramen is the food that even transcend dimensions! I need my faith in it wasn't misplaced!" Areion had sparkles in his eyes.

"Seriously dude, you should try eating other foods." Emerl said.

"Well I do, but to me ramen is my number one favorite." Areion thought. After eating three more bowls, he paid for the ramen and turned to leave but stopped and looked behind with a smirk "Just to let you know." then he spoke in a deep voice "I'll be back." The chef simply stared and had one thought: he should stock on ingredients when he does come back and eat his stall.

Areion was now on top of a tall bell tower and enjoying the view of the city.

"Hey Emerl, what do you think the princess is like?"

"She must be good ruler by judging by the way the city is flourishing and I don't sense any negativity with my emotion sensor." Emerl said. "Anyway, there's something I want to to tell you so could you come here?"

Areion quirked an eyebrow before sending his consciousness in to his mindscape to meet the Gizoid in headquarters. "So what's up Emerl, what do you want to tell me.

"We could do some training, you're getting used to Sonic's speed, so I think you should try other moves since it would be a waste if you don't. You could try making your own moves to make into your unpredictable fighting style to perform maneuvers to confuse your opponents and your new instincts would help you detect enemies among other things. You have to go out into the city, I could send out some stuff for you to test your powers."

By the time Emerl had finished talking, Areion already looked ranting to get started on training. "Well what are we waiting for!? Let's get this show on the road!" He ran towards the elevator. By the time he finally reached the bottom, he zoomed out and went to a random part of the city.

"Okay, I'm out! What else do I do?"

Suddenly, a small robot shaped like Emerl's head appeared in the air and flew towards him, after it reached him, it spoke in Emerl's voice.

"Just wait right there. I'm going to make some training dummies appear."

Areion nodded. "Got it."

Back in headquarters , Emerl pushed a button with a dummy on it. Then thirty silver and red training dummy appeared around Areion.

 Then thirty silver and red training dummy appeared around Areion