Team Bio(Sonic Heroes)

Team Name: Team (Super) Energy
Members(Normal)

Team Name: Team (Super) EnergyMembers(Normal)

Members(Super)

Speed: Sash Lilac (Dragon Swoop, Dragon Typhoon, Light Dash, Triangle Jump)Flight: Nicole the Holo-Lynx (Digital Flight, Quick Ascent, Thunder Shoot)Power: Areion Ryuukaze and Emerl (Forward Power Attack, Fire Dunk, Volcanic Dunk, Triangle Dive, B...

Flight: Nicole the Holo-Lynx (Digital Flight, Quick Ascent, Thunder Shoot)
Power: Areion Ryuukaze and Emerl (Forward Power Attack, Fire Dunk, Volcanic Dunk, Triangle Dive, Bubblegum Descent)

Team Leader: Areion Ryuukaze

Time of formation: Episode 28: The Heroes' Return

Team Blasts(unlike the other teams except for Team Sonic, Team Energy has more than one Team Blast)
• Speed-Pixel Outcry (at Areion's cry, he and Lilac blast off at high speed to the point of appearing as comets from every direction as Nicole throws a large blue sphere of data to the ground which results in a large explosion.)
•Cyclonic Triplex (Lilac, Areion, and Nicole perform Water, Fire, and Lightning Spinjitzu respectively in a pinball fashion before fusing into a supertwister that pulls any enemy within range.)
•Super Energy Sparking(Using the power of their respective types and elements, Super Areion, Lilac, and Nicole charge forward and kick Metal Overlord in a high-speed blitz before delivering a powerful triple kick.)

Them song: Buddy, Steady, Go! by Takuma Terashima

Trivia
Team Energy is the second team to have four members(although Emerl is part of Areion's soul and body due to certain reasons).

This is the only team where each member made debuts in different times, Areion debuts in the Sonic Battle and introduction Arcs, Nicole debuts in the Advance 2 Arc, and Lilac debuts in the Freedom Planet Arc.

•Nicole is the only member that is from Sonic's Earth and timeline since Areion is a human from another dimension and Lilac is an alien dragon from another planet.

It is the second team with an inorganic member with Nicole being an A.I. Holo-lynx as well as the only one with non-Mobians with Lilac and Areion being a Avalancian dragon hybrid and human respectively.

•Team Energy is the second team where the Speed Type is not a hedgehog. In fact, it is the second team which does not contain a hedgehog(first being Team Chaotix).

•It is the the second team to have more than one Team Blast(which includes Team Sonic and the one they used as Team Super Sonic)

•This is the second team whose Power character is not the oldest. Knuckles is 16, Big is 18, and Vector is 20, all the eldest in their teams while Omega is the last line of the E-100 robots making him the first youngest. Lilac is 15 years old, making her 1 year older than Areion as he is 14. Nicole ranks as the group's oldest due her Holo-form is a 16 year old lynx form despite being enslaved by Eggman a year after her creation before Areion freed her.

•This is the second team whose leader is a Power Type(the other being Team Chaotix with Vector) and with the most females(the other being Team Rose with Amy and Cream).

•It is the second team where the Power Character is not larger then the others where Areion is tall as a human 12 year old and is shorter than Big, Omega, and Vector but is still taller than Knuckles. He and Lilac are almost the same height and Nicole is notably shorter due to her form being based on a Mobian lynx.

•This is the only team where the Power Type is fast as the Speed Type due to Areion and Emerl copying Sonic's super speed, meaning their both faster than Lilac.

•Team Energy is the second team to have a super state.