Opening: 06 Arc

Music Start: Porno Grafiti; The Day

The scene opens with Emerl standing in the middle of a bright light with his eyes flowing brightly

Shizukesa ga shimikomu yō de
iki o tometa gozen goji
Scene changes to Areion in the middle of the bright light as he slowly looks up to see the Gizoid staring back at him.

Hijō kaidan de tsume o kamu
asu wa docchi da?
Areion slowly reaches his hand towards Emerl who reaches his hand towards the boy as the both touched their hands.

THE DAY HAS COME
(Guitar solo)
Screenshots of Sonic, Shadow, Silver Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Blaze, Omega, Elise, Eggman, Mephiles, Iblis, and finally Areion and Emerl together appear on in the screen before it stops at the story title.

Keshite akenai yoru mo furitsuzukete yamanai ame mo
Areion, in his school uniform, stares at his burning house for a brief moment before frowning and walking away.

Sukoshi mo hen de wa nai no madoromi ni ashi o torareteru
Anata o semete iru wake
Ja nai nda yo
As he keeps waking, he looks at his pendant and clenches it before he seeing a portal as he was sucked in and falling face first on solid ground and getting up to see he was now in Soleanna.

Hitori kūsō ni asobu
The scene split into three to show Sonic in  Wave Ocean, Shadow in White Acropolis, and Silver in Crisis City with all three staring at the camera with serious expressions.

Soko de
The screen switches to Areion and Emerl standing behind their backs in the Maku city mindscape.

Omoiegaita koto made hajiru no ka?
The two narrowed their eyes before turning around, with Areion's eyes glowing yellow while Emerl's flashed blue. The two then fist bumped before an explosion erupts as Mephiles appears, reaching his hand as it was covered in purple energy. In Soleanna Forest, Sonic took a running stand with a grin before rushing.

Karamiau meikyū meikyū
soredemo yuku to iu no?
Sonic began boosting through an army of Eggman's mechs before unleashing Homing Attacks as Areion dodged lasers and missiles from Egg Genesis before before throwing Chaos bolts to destroy them.

Chīsaki tabibito ga kanaderu hajimari no Kane no ne
Eggman points forward as his Mechs marched forward. Elise placed her hands together with her eyes closed as she was covered in a gold aura with Iblis seen behind her as his arms slowly reaches her.

Yuku ate mo DON'T KNOW DON'T KNOW
In Wave Ocean, Tails flies in and throws a Dummy Ring at an Egg Liner a mech while Knuckles punches the ground to release a shockwave that destroys the Egg Gunners surrounding him and Amy smashes an Egg Bomber with her Piko Piko Hammer.

Hontō wa kowain ja nai no?
In White Acropolis, Shadow activates Chaos Boost and launches a Chaos Lance at Egg Cerberus while Rouge smirks before she jumps and throws her Bombs at an Egg Keeper. Omega turns his arms into guns and fires at an army of Egg Rounders.

Fumidasu sono ippo ippo ga
kaete yukeru sa
In Crisis City, Silver is covered in a cyan aura as he lifted three rocks before launched them at Iblis' minions. Blaze ignited herself in flames before she was covered in a pillar of fire. Areion is seen standing with his eyes closed and clenched his fists.

THE DAY HAS COME!
He raised his head and opened his eyes as they glowed yellow before he lets out a loud roar as he was covered in a yellow aura shaped like his armored form which caused the ground to break apart. The last shot shows Areion and the three main hedgehogs posing in front of Soleanna with everyone behind them. An image of Emerl could be seen in the sky.

___________________________________
Hey, I'm going to start making openings for each arc in this fanfic. They'll either be be song that's rather from another anime, live-action TV show, or a Sonic game.