Episode 31: A Clash in the Big City

Team Energy had followed Eggman's signal all the way to Grand Metropolis as they're currently standing atop a tall top tower and overlooking the futuristic city which compromises of tall buildings and roadways made out of blue energy as numerous vehicles could also be seen fling around.

Arion was using his Aura Sight to scope out the area and frowned at what he was seeing "Eggman's been here alright, judging by the large number of robots roving all over Grand Metropolis."

"It seems like he's taken over the entire city." Lilac put away the binoculars that she was using earlier.

"I suspect that it might have something to do with the HEXAeco energy company." Nicole said thoughtfully.

"Either way, we're not going to let this stand. Let's bust up every single bot in out way to rescue the city before going after Eggman!" Arion said with his eyes glowing yellow.

"We're ready!" Lilac said with Nicole nodding in agreement.

"Alright, let's go!"

Music Start: Sonic Heroes OST; Stage 03 Grand Metropolis

The team started in Speed Formation as they dashed down a slope of the tower which they were in then launched off a dash ramp into the air before landing atop of a sky-road made out of blue energy.

"The road seems to be propelling us forward." Nicole said as they ran along the sky toad.

"Then we can use it to our advantage." Arion said.

They ran along the pathway and went through a downhill shuttle loop to get to the end of the sky-road where they bounced off a wide spring to get over a large holographic signboard to land on a grounded area, they went across another sky-road to move to the next area where a couple of Egg Pawns were patrolling before attacking them. Lilac rushed at the robots and used her Dragon Cyclone to strike in a radial attack then switched to Dragon Typhoon to blow them away. The team went up an uphill sky road to get to the next area where they were Egg Flappers hovering in the air over a wide gap with a other tower at the other side.

"Guess we need to take an alternate route!" Arion said.

Lilac and Arion leapt at the Egg Flappers and used Dragon Swoop and Homing Attack respectively to ricochet off the flying robots as Nicole simply flew after until they got the the other side. The team ran into another one of Eggman's robots and this one resembled a green giant green turtle with a yellow underbelly and have short flipper-like legs while equipped with a cannon on top of its shell.

 The team ran into another one of Eggman's robots and this one resembled a green giant green turtle with a yellow underbelly and have short flipper-like legs while equipped with a cannon on top of its shell