Episode 57: Coming Together and Alliance

Areion was currently shooting some targets made of wood with his energy ball cannon at the backyard of his house after a bit of training in his gakuran uniform as well as not wearing his S.A.B as Tails asked if he can update them and modifying his Hiraishin with chaos energy to access the time-space in a different way in hopes to find a way to get to Blaze at her world with the Kunai he had given her acting as a beacon of sorts. He was about to shoot another when he saw something on the ground laying on the grass that gleamed with the sunlight.

"What's that?" Areion walked towards it and picked it up. It was a piece of a golden arrow that was broken off its shaft and some of it still attached. On the arrowhead it had in intricate design of a beetle on the flat side of it.

"An arrow? What's an arrow doing in my backyard?" his thoughts were interrupted his ECB-X wristbands began beeping to signal a call which he answered

"Hello, Areion here." the brunette said.

[Hey Areion, it's me Sally.] the aforementioned princess called from the other end.

"Oh hey Sal, what's up?"

[I wanted to inform you that it's finally ready.]

"You mean the HQ for the Freedom Fighters? Kinda been putting at the back of my kind whenever my clones dispel before sending the next batch." Areion said thoughtfully.

[Yeah, it's finally done with Rotor already there doing a system's check. We're waiting at the palace for you and the others before heading over there.] Sally said.

Areion nodded in understanding "Alright then, I'll get Sonic and co before warping to Knothole."

[Okay, we'll be waiting.] Sally ended the call.

Areion put the arrow in his pocket before he went inside the house to find everyone in the living room, Milla, Spicy, and Wendy were watching a show on TV, Carol was lounging lazily on the couch, Lilac was reading from a scroll, and Carla just came from the kitchen with a glass of milk in her paws.

Carol noted his presence called out to him while yawning "Oh hey Areion, what's up?"

"I just got a call from Sally that the HQ is finally ready and wants us to come over and see the place since we're members and all."

"So it's finally complete, I was wondering when it would be done." Lilac said.

The group got themselves ready before leaving the house with Areion locking up after them and sent a message to Sonic to meet up at the lab since he's obviously running somewhere but wouldn't take long to arrive. Apparently they were being as Tails had opened the door before they could knock it.

"Hey guys, I got the call from Rotor so I know why you're all here." Tails said in greeting.

"Yup, we just need to wait on Sonic." Milla said with a nod in agreement.