Episode 1: A Hero's Beginning

Hey, my name is Areion Ryuukaze, my dream is to become i great hero. This is the story of how my life was changed. This is my journey another world...

——————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------------------

Areion Ryuukaze, a young 14 year old boy, running back home from school with a smile on his face. Areion Had chestnut hair shaped like whirls of wind, and big blue eyes. He is wearing a blue and yellow school uniform with a white t shirt underneath, with green shoes.

He is happy because it was the last day of school and he was so excited to for he was going to do this summer

He is happy because it was the last day of school and he was so excited to for he was going to do this summer. He plans on doing a summer careers.

"If I keep believing in my dreams, I know it will come true one day!"Areion thought happily. After seeing firefighters rescuing people from fires, policemen stopping criminals and arresting them as well as reading comic books and TV shows like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai, he decided dream is to become a hero that can help anyone in need ever since he was 6 years old while training with his grandfather.

Areion ran into his home across the with a front lawn and other homes next to it.

Then in Areion  house, there was a man with nice combed brown hair, and dark brown eyes

Then in Areion house, there was a man with nice combed brown hair, and dark brown eyes. wearing a blue polo shirt and khaki pants sitting on the couch, this was Areion's dad.

And in the next to him is a woman with chestnut hair shaped like wings and blue eyes she wears wearing a violet shirt and blue pants, this is Areion mom.

"I'm home!" Areion said as he entered the house.

"Welcome home dear. Did anything happened great at school today?" Areion's mom smiled cheerfully at her son.

"Yeah, it was great, It's the last day of school and I'm gonna sign up for a summer career!" Areion said excitedly

"That's great!" Areion's dad said. He then asked, "What did you signed up for?

"I signed up for junior counselor for a summer camp."Areion's smile gets bigger"In order to become a hero, I need to start small!"

"Well I hope your dream will come true, Areion, you'd make a great hero."Areion's mom said while her husband nodded in agreement.