Opening: Archie Arc

Music Start: AAA; Climax Jump

We see Areion looking on as the Warp Ring appears before he walks through it.

Jikan no nami wo tsukamete
Areion is flying through a rainbow portal as the screen zooms out before seeing a ring in front of a mess.

Ima sugu ni yukou yakusoku no basho
We then see Giz-X walk up the the Free Striker in a garage before the scene changes to a table with a ring, a noodle cup, and the red Chaos Emerald sitting on it before Areion's right hand reaches out to grabs the ring. One he picks it up, we see Areion looking at the ring before staring off in one direction before leaving the house with Nicole and the Chao looking on in confusion.

Genkai mugen iza tobikome. Climax Jump!
Ii jan! Ii jan! Sugee jan?!
The scene changes to Giz-X hopping onto the Free Striker then reviving up the engine as the garage door opened up before he drove off and went through a warp ring before the title appears in a colorful background.

Kanaetai yume ga aru nara
Burning comic books of the Sonic Archie began falling from the sky. Some of these fall at Areion's feet as he stared on at what happened around him.

Shinjinakucha negatta hibi wo
Areion looking off towards the screen before it switches to Nico walking off into the distance before seeing her frowning face.

Catch the wave!
Emerl's hand grabs the red Chaos Emerald causing it to glow

Mayoi sou no toki kanarasu
The scene changes to Areion in New Mobotropolis holding the warp ring while pointing his finger into the distance before zooming out shows holographic circles appear on his sides.

Omoi no tsuyosa ga michibiku
We see glimpses of Giz-X's armor from behind his helmet, then behind him at a shot of his hand before we see a shot of the villains in Mobius before the image shatters revealing Areion getting ready to execute his henshin.

Kimi ga nozomu mirai sude ni in your hands
We see Areion swaying his arms down before we catch a glimpse of Giz-X's helmet form around his head before the scarf appearing around his neck completing his Henshin into Giz-x.

Hajimari wa itsumo totsuzen
We see Giz-X doing punches and kicks before doing a roundhouse and posed.

Unmei wo tsurete yuku time tripin' ride
We see Nico making happy faces in the Earth Freeedom Fighters HQ with Areion's back to her, before it changes to Mobius Freedom Fighters HQ with Mobius Sonic doing something similar that Nico did with Areion's back to her. The scene changes to see Areion's reactions to what the Mobians did before we see him split into normal, Super, Burning, and Azure before a quick silhouette of the unknown female rider with glowing green eyes and animal ears appeared wielding a rifle.

Dare yori takaku(Li Jan! Li jan! Sugee jan!) kinou yori takaku(Li jan! Li jan! Sugee jan!)
With a quick shot of Areion and Emerl in the upgraded Headquarters, the scene changes to shots of the Mobius Freedom Fighters hanging out in HQ with Sonic throwing a ring to Areion before we shot them all standing outside with big smiles.

Climax Jump!
Areion, Nicole, and the Chao along with the Mobius Freedom Fighters and Chaotix all jumped into the air before raise their fists.

Ii jan! Ii jan! Sugee jan?!
We see Emerl, Nicole, and the Chao in four corners of the screen doing different dances of the Taros Bros while Areion runs through a forest before jumping into a Warp Ring.