Episode 30: A Chase at the Beach SH

"Looks like we made it." Areion said.

He along with Lilac and Nicole were currently on the beachside of a tropical island with checkerboard-designed cliffs with ruins being seen in the distance.

Nicole was currently analyzing something on a holographic screen before swiping away to speak to the others.

"I am detecting multiple Egg Robots ahead of us on the island." Nicole said.

"Then that means that Eggman is around here somewhere." Lilac said.

"Let's go pay a doctor a visit and find out what he's up to." Areion cracked his neck, they nodded at each other before running off.

Music Start: Sonic Heroes OST; Stage 01 Seaside Hill

The team were currently dashing along the grassy pathway at high-speed with Lilac taking the lead as they boosted off a trio of dash panels for extra speed to reach up to an elevated ledge where they bounced off a wide spring to reach the top. They passed through a floating generating a yellow energy field which caused the to switch positions with Nicole activating her data wings to hover in the air while holding into Lilac and Areion in turn grabbing on by the legs.

"It's just like what we went through when we were going through the Sea Gate." Lilac said.

"Yes, this is our Flight Formation. I should be able to help carry you up to the next ledge." Nicole said, then she began lifting the team along some elevated stone platforms ahead of them to reach up a spring to ascend to the top of the ledge and they passed through another floating gate gathering red energy then switched positions again with Areion taking the lead while Lilac stood on his left side and Nicole on his right.

"Now it's the Power Formation, let's line up sideways from this point on." Areion said, the team continued through the grassy pathway to reach the end where they launched themselves into the air from a dash tamp and land on the next part of the island, the trio boosted off a triple dash panel to speed through a three-way shuttle loop with Lilac and Nicole grabbing some rings along the way before exiting. The team boosted off another triple dash panel to climb up a steep and went round a curve where they ran into a group of Egg Pawns patrollimg the area.

"There's some Egg Pawns over here!"

"I got this, time to bust some bots!" Areion said as he dashed towards the Egg Pawns "Let's get into formation!" the girls nodded in affirmation and hopped into the into the air to perform spin dashes as Areion grabs as they continued to spin "Fire Dunk!" he smacks Lilac as a projectile towards the ground, with such force that she turns into a fireball to smash the first Egg Pawn which charged at him then he smacked Nicole to destroy the second robot before leaping forward with a 360 degree spin to strike down the surrounding enemies. Areion advanced towards a large cracked stone which was blocking their way and punched it with enough force to smash it to pieces and revealing a spring to bounce up to the next ledge then smash the next stone to use the next spring underneath it to reach the top.