Episode 2: Touring the New World

"Hey Areion...Areion...Areion wake up!"

Areion groaned a bit as he opened his eyes before getting up to look around he was currently standing on a road in an isolated futuristic city.

(Ignore Baymax and the sheep)

Areion looked round to find the owner of the voice. "Hey, who said that?"

"Behind you, Areion.

He turned around to see a mustard-yellow robot with olive-brown hands, upper arms, abdomen and thighs, he had spherical joints as shoulders and pelvis-legged joints. He also had thick armor around the his forearms and lower legs, each one possessing orange cuffs, thick kneecaps, and a jetpack on his back. On his chest were three beige circles, he had a spherical head with a beige mouth plate, blue eyes, orange cups for ears, and a curved orange horn.

 On his chest were three beige circles, he had a spherical head with a beige mouth plate, blue eyes, orange cups for ears, and a curved orange horn

"Hey there!" The robot greeted(he sounds like Steel from the Max Steel Reboot or Namagem/Daini from Mega Man Fully Charged.)

"You..." Areion's eyes widened in recognition. "You're Emerl!"

"That's my name! and this your mindscape!"

"My mindscape?"Areion repeated. "What's happening right now?"

"Your real body is currently floating between dimensions and were on our way to the one where I come from." Emerl explained.

There was silence in the mindscape until Areion spoke up.

"You saying I'm going to another world!?"

Emerl nodded before he replied. "That's right, and your going to be my partner.

Areion said in confusion, "Partner? But how did you get inside my mind, and why did you chose me as your partner?"

"I think its best for me to complete the connection. Emerl said before his eyes start to bright up.

"Connection?" Areion asked before images filled his head. The dream he had about Emerl's adventures. But they were different.

This wasn't seeing them from Emerl's eyes, but, more accurately, relieving them as Emerl. Every joy, every pain, every injury, every boost, the sensation of each Chaos Emerald. He even saw a creature made of water. All of these things that Arion hadn't felt were clear to him now.