Episode 36: The Sky's So not the Limit!

Up high in the air and close to the Earth's stratosphere is a gigantic armada or heavily armed battleships with each armed with powerful cannons and carrying armies of robots within while being resemblance of aquatic creatures like sharks and manta rays.

Suddenly something burst through the cloudbank below the fleet and flew towards one of the battleships shaped like a blue shark with four sales, they slowed down to reveal themselves to be Arion in his Emerl Armor  and the Dragoon as Lilac jumped ...

Suddenly something burst through the cloudbank below the fleet and flew towards one of the battleships shaped like a blue shark with four sales, they slowed down to reveal themselves to be Arion in his Emerl Armor and the Dragoon as Lilac jumped off to land on the bow of the shark gunship then Nicole materialized from the SAC before Dragoon flew away.

"Looks like we've finally caught up with the armada." Arion said as he looked around the place.

"This reminds me of when we fought the doctor at the Egg Utopia and Brevon on the Dreadnought." Emerl said.

They heard Eggman's voice through the loudspeaker as he spoke with arrogance "Muahahaha...you fools must all have death wish? Witness this invincible battleship, built by the hands of genius. It's power...unmatched throughout the universe."

"Sound to me like he's throwing a challenge at us, one we're more than willing to take." Lilac said.

"I agree with you, Eggman must possess great confidence to do so." Nicole said in agreement.

"That's pretty much the gist of things, let's break a lot of his toys along the way while going after the big cheese himself." Arion punches his fists whiched cause a metal clank in anticipation for the incoming battle with the girls feeling the same way.

Music Start: Sonic Heroes OST; Stage 03 Egg Fleet

The team took off along the pathway in Speed Formation whilst outpacing the cannons before they could even take aim and fire to reach the end and launch off a dash ramp to take to the air where they could see numerous flying battleships as well as the skies below them.

"Wow, we're really up high in the sky!" Lilac said in wonder.

"Best be careful, one misstep would result in falling to our doom." Nicole cautioned the others.

"Come on, we practically fought in outer space. This should be a piece of cake!" Arion said with a smirk on his face.

The trio descended to land on a network of rails to grind along and jumping off the end to landing on a red battleship shaped like a mako shark and advancing up the ramp to the main deck where a group of Egg Pawns stationed close to a pair of cannons. Nicole quickly alerted the others about the markers which would appear beneath their feet to signal the cannons' firing trajectory as Lilac attacked the Egg Pawns wi Th Dragon Swoop then fired multiple Water Cannons to destroy the cannons to lower the metal gate ahead before continuing onwards to the lower deck towards a tower pole. Lilac approached the pole then she used Dragon Tyohoon at the pole before grabbing onto it then Nicole and Arion quickly grabbed onto her feet as they started spinning up to the top before Lilac let go, flinging them over towards the pathway overhead and bounced off a wide spring to reach the upper level where they went through a hallway to the need and hopped into a cannon to be launched high into the air and propelled themselves through a dash ring to land on a rail and grind along it.