Opening: Fighters Arc

Music Start: Tyler Carter; Contradiction

(Instrumental)
The scene first shows the word 'BATTLE' in a glitchy background before it switches it switches to the word 'TOURNAMNET' as a silhouette was seen showing fighting moves. It the switches to the word 'FIGHT' as a another silhouette was seen doing different stances in a windy background. It then shows the list of the fighters names, an X-Ray of a human skeleton, then it shows Areion's eye. Then it shows the word 'DEMON' as the background shows the silhouettes of all 16 fighters. The. It shows quick shots of the arena before Areion's closes eyes are seen before when snapped them open as the story title was shown.

You make it look it easyI'm thinking hard right now
The scene shows Central City as the sun rise with the clouds moving.

'Cause I know that you want me from the inside out
We see another shot of the city this time of the red bridge befor we see a screen in a building showing 'BATTLE'.

You got me speechless I'm running my mouth
It then shows a poster of the World Fighting Tournament before we see the arena.

I was keeping your secret but the word got out
Areion is shown putting on his jacket as he walked out of his house before runs at high-speed with a yellow trail behind him.

You're fast, then you're slow
why you call? Then you fold
Areion runs towards Central City near some cars as he speeds passed Sonic who looks on.

You're building me up 'til your walls come down
Sonic then continued to walk as he passed Lilac who looks up a bit.

Yes, then you're no
but I'm not letting go
Then it shows the World Fighitng Tournament title before we see Scratch holding his microphone as he shouts in it.

Oh, oh
The scene split to show Natsu holing up a flaming fist with a grin, Honey waving her hand with a big smile, Mighty pumping his fist with a smirk, and Killua looking on with a stoic expression.

I'll be you're Contradiction
Then it shows close-up of Areion in a neon background looking at the screen and held his hand out with his eyes glowing blue as he sung to the lyrics

It then shows shots of the arena as we briefly se Emerl before it switches to the outside of the arena with people waking in as the sun goes down before it switches to Areion in the waiting room as he looks up with a determined look before it switches to silhouettes of Breezie, Sally, Antoine, and Elias as they looked on.

Contradiction
It shows the inside of the arena before it shows Areion walking in a hallway before it waking to Sonic waking in another on the left. We then see Lilac walking out before we get a quick shot of Areion's smiling face.

I'll be you're Contradiction
Areion runs mbefore going full sprint as he jumps. Then it switches to Sonic curling into ball and performs a Spin Attack before it switches to Lilac whipping her ponytails at different fighters. Then it switches back to Areion as he performs repeated kicks at a figure before he runs to two and does a split kick.

I'll be you're Contradiction
Natsu is seen running towards several figures with his fists and feet coated of flames as he punched and kicked them away.

You're fast, then your slow
why you cold, then you're forward
Then it shows Mighty striking a figure with his elbow before he punched another, then it witches to Honey using Shadow Sneak an a figure before punching away.

You're fast then you're slow, slow, slow, slow
Then it switches to Killua easily knocking out fighters with his yo-yos before there were quick shots of Sally, Elias, Antoine, Scratch, Coconuts, Grounder, Wendy and Carla before it glitches to show Breezie.

Yes, then you're no
but I'm not letting go, oh-oh
yes, then you're no
We see Lilac performing Cyclone as it switches to Sonic rearing his fist before punching as he used Sonic Wind before it lastly shows Areion diving at the cameras with a grin as his eyes had black sclera showing Emerl's possession before he does a sweeping kick at the camera as a  streak of blue fire appeared across the screen.

I'll be you're Contradiction
We then see the arena as Lilac, Sonic, and Areion jumped in and posed before the screen glitches and once again shows the story's title.