Episode 72: Last Night of First Times

Ever since the deaths of the Iron Domination in New Mobotropolis, everything went peacefully with Nicole working hard on restoring the city to its original state with help from Nico, Rotor, and Tails. They had also discovered that Areion in his dark state has also killed Eggman, Mammoth Mogul, and Naugus with the Hooligans being the only survivors as they are only frozen solid.

Right now, Amy and Antoine were having a conversation about what happened as they walked across the streets.

"I still can't believe it's finally over, and for real this time." Amy said with relief.

"Oui, I wish ma Princess waz here, Tails to. Areion has helped us since he came here. I wouldn't even mind if zat hedgehog was here." Antoine said as he carried his sword.

Amy nodded her head "Me too, but they're not here right now. If they tell the Four Houses about what happen to the Iron Domination, we won't have to worry about them attacking us. And knowing my Sonic the way I do, I'm sure he'll brag about it."

"I'd like see that." a knew voice spoke up. They looked to see a male Mobian skunk wearing specialized military combat gear as he swung from a top and landed next to them."

"G'day, mates

"G'day, mates." The skunk greeted in an Australian accent.

"Hey, Geoffrey, what's up?" Amy greeted back.

"I was just minding my own business when I heard you all talking. You mind if I come along?" Geoffrey asked

"Sure we were just heading to something we've been coming up with in case of another attack." Amy replied as they They reached New Mobotropolis park and apprached a stump which revealed to be a hidden entry point "It's underground bunker we've been working on."

"And through a tree stump no less, how nostalgic." Geoffrey commented fondly.

They all went though the entry way and found themselves inside the bunker where Bunnie was waiting for them.

"Ah just heard from Vector that they they and the rest of the Chaotix are restin in Angel Island right now." Bunnie said.

"I'm glad to heart that, and Geoffrey's with us now." Amy gestured to the aforementioned person who was ma gelling at the bunker before turning to them.

"I'm surprised I haven't see you on the frontlines when they attacked again." Geoffrey commented.

Bunnie looked down "Ah was a liability, the Iron Queen's technomagic can control my cybernetics and make me attack mah friends...

Antoine was quick to console his wife "No need to fret mon amour, she is gone now."

"I know, I just I could've helped y'all."

Nicole appeared before the group "Hello everyone."

"What is it Nicole?" Amy asked.

The Holo-Lynx looked at them with seriousness"An army of Kilgore's have infiltrated the city and into the coliseum."