Idea: Poppy Playtime arc

After the Shadow Arc. A morning after her first time, Bunnie Rabbot recieves a mysterious letter in the mail inviting her to Playtime Co., a factory that has been closed down 10 years ago the day after she first gain her robotic limbs. With her new boyfriend Areion by her side, Bunnie goes inside the factory to find her missing parents and other survivors.

However nothings is as it seems once they venture deeper into the factory. They were attacked by living toys who are out for their blood. But despite their aggression, Areion and Bunnie don't want to fight them. Instead of returning that aggression with more aggression, they did the opposite.

Bunnie will take the place of the Player, however instead of being an ex-employe, her parents worked there and she was one of the children test subjects but was sent to the hospital where she was turned into a cyborg due to an accident which coincidentally saved her from the Hour of Joy. Areion will go with her to make sure she doesn't go alone.

They will save the toys in the factory instead of killing them, especially find out about they are experiments.

Most of  Smiling Critters will be alive and have their appearance in their cartoon.

The toys that didn't appear yet like Cat-Bee or Boogie Bot won't be hostile and instead will join them and help them.m

I will upload this arc once chapter 4 is up

What do you think?