Episode 4: Feline encounter and a Romp in the Desert

It was daytime in the city of Soleanna, Sonic and Areion with the help of his clones were running around asking people for information about of Eggman's ship. So far they were able to gather bits and pieces from the citizens, right now they're at the fountain to talk about what they've learned so far.

"I've gotta admit, your pretty fast on your feet. You and I will have to race one of these days after we give Eggman a pounding." Sonic said with a smirk.

"Sure thing, I'll be looking forward to it." Areion said with a grin. He found a kin in the hedgehog for their love for speed and the heart to help people.

"So let's find out what we've learnt from the citizens so far."

"From what the clones and I have gathered, majority of the citizens say that they've seen Eggman's ship fly in direction of the seaside." Areion said.

"The same here, there's a gateway to Wave Ocean. It can transport us there in no time." Sonic said.

"Alrighty then, lead the way." The two speedsters were about to run towards the gateway when they heard a voice which sound familiar to Sonic and Areion.

"Sonic!" They turned to the voice to see running towards them. It was Tails the Fox.

"Hey Tails, long time no see

"Hey Tails, long time no see." Sonic said with a smile.

"It's great to see you!" Tails said happily, then he turned his attention to Areion who gave a silent wave. "Who is that?"

"My name is Areion Ryuukaze, nice to meet ya." Areion said.

"My name is Miles Prower but my friends call Tails because of my two tails, nice to meet you too." Tails then turned back to Sonic. "I've heard that you tried to save their princess from Dr. Eggman."

"Yeah I did, and Areion showed up to help out but old eggy managed to get her and escape." Sonic said.

"Not only that, he kidnapped the princess to learn about some sort of secret to something called the Flames of Disaster and control while using the power of the Chaos Emeralds." Areion said.

"The two of you are going to rescue her right? Let me help! Whatever plans that Eggman has to do with those things can't be a gold thing!" Tails said.

"Sure thing Tails, with your help will be a piece of cake!" Sonic said with a thumbs up, then turned to Areion. "Tails has always been helping me out on my adventures so I always know that he's got my back, plus he's your go-to guy when it comes to technological stuff."

"Okay then, let's head to the gateway which will take us to Wave Ocean. They say Eggman's ship had been sighted there." Areion said.

"Okay, I'll do my best!" Tails said.

Then they took off in direction towards the gateway with Areion and Sonic running while Tails was keeping up with then by spinning his twin tails quickly which made him fly in the air much to Tenga's surprise despite seeing him do it through Emerl's memories.