Episode 0: Areion Ryuukaze: Origin

Hey folks. I'm Emerl and let ask you this question: ever look at someone and always curious as what's going on in that person's head? I do...well, okay I know Areion's head.

The story begins as a baby is born to a happy mother and father, who is looking at the little bundle of joy wrapped in a blue blanket.

The parents smiled happily, looking at their baby boy who opens his eyes to see the new world that he was born into

The parents smiled happily, looking at their baby boy who opens his eyes to see the new world that he was born into. At the this moment, inside the baby boy's head, there is nothing...nothing but darkness. But then a form of some is made. This someone is humanoid, mostly mustard-yellow, robot. He possesses five-fingered olive-brown hands and feet in the shape of shoes with orange soles. His upper arms, abdomen and thighs are olive-brown, and he has spherical orange joints as shoulders and pelvis-leg joints. He also has relatively thick armor around his forearms and lower legs, (each possessing orange cuffs), thick kneecaps, and some kind of jet pack on his back. On his chest, he has three beige circles. Lastly, he possesses a spherical head with a beige mouth plate, blue eyes, orange caps for ears, and a curved horn with with a concealed eye on it on his forehead.

 Lastly, he possesses a spherical head with a beige mouth plate, blue eyes, orange caps for ears, and a curved horn with with a concealed eye on it on his forehead

The robot looked at himself "I'm alive...but how?!" he then looked around the the black void "What is the place?" he then saw a blank screen. He tilted his head in confusion until he spots a small button on a control panel I wonder what this button does..?" Out of curiosity, the robot touches the button, making it glow yellow for a moment. The robot then hears a small giggle, making him look up at the monitor. There is a blurry image being formed at first until it son adjusts to show the parents of the boy the robot soon realized he was now living it.

"Wait I'm inside a baby's head! And these guys bust be his parents, Amy told me parents have babies."

"Hey, Areion, we're your parents, Yui and Daiji." The mother know as Yui said softly as the robot watches from Areion's point of view.

"Look at you. You are a bundle of joy, aren't you?" Areion's father Daiji asked with a smile to his son.

The robot looked at the monitor and slowly walked towards it and placed his hand on the screen.