Chapter 61

It has been weeks since SeulBi's appearence have been missed by the guys. Eventhough the beasts were not really close to her , they felt a part of their life had passed on as well as their Princess's soul. Lay have been the most devasted person the guys had ever seen on Earth our maybe in their own planet. They don't know whether they were in Earth but in an unknown place or just in a completely different planet. Eventhough they were born here  , they never knew.

The guys had all arrived at a safer place rather than the Lost World where they lost her. Where Lay lost his soul. No one had spoken about her anymore. No one mentioned her name. No one. No one made jokes anymore. Not even Chen , Baekhyun or Sehun. The maknae himself. It was , a tragic sadness for them. Can't explain in words but it seemed like everyone had lost their sanity . They may look like they were vaunted but they were not.

Each village they passed by they wpuld get weird looks. No one beliefs that the Princess had travelled with them. Every story told by them , were seen as lies.

Weeks pass. Days pass. Minutes pass. Seconds pass. Until , they meet the Queen  Mastilya. Frostilya's mother. Everyone was frozen when they came in her throne. She was drop damn gorgeous. No words can describe her beauty. But some words cpuld describe her sadness for her loss. She cried. And cried till there were no tears to drop on the ground.

"Why?!" She slammed her hands on the table. It turned red in seconds. "Why ! Did she die!" She whimpered. Her brother tried to calm her down but she failed. "But...b-but." She stuttered. "There are no evidence." She stated. Everyone looked at her shocked. "She is my daughter!" Their majesty shouted in anger. "My only daughter." She suddenly slumped down making her brother panicked as he thought that she was about to faint.

The guys all looked like they were about to cry but everyone couldn't ! There were no tears left for them ! Nothing! It was just the feeling! "We will find her." Xiumin whispered as he dazed off. Baekhyun and Luhan looked at him crazily. "We will find her." He said more clearly to his majesty and looked her straight in the eye. The Queen looked at him intensely. The guys were all frozen like how Frostilya were supposed to freeze them . What the hell is he thinking?! Suho screamed in his head in panic. "You said that we have no evidence. So we are going to find her instead. " He declared . "Into the woods?! I can't loss my other best Princes !" The Queen shrieked in terror . The guards jumped in shocked. "We will have to find her if we were to prove to you that she is not dead! " He raised his voice. When he did , Kris immediately raised his hand and stopped Xiumin from doing it again and gave him a glare. The Queen raised her head in shocked. Everyone was. No one. And I mean no one raises their voice at the Queen . The Queen's glare seemed to softened down as she saw how desperate the boys are on finding SeulBi eventhough they disagreed with their hyung's attitude .

"Alright then . I would send guards with you for protection. But you must know if one of you gets lost , you will never return." The Queen warned seriously. Everyone was scared yet so motivated to find proof about their Princess or even her soul that was lost in the woods. Lay was more motivated than ever . He was getting impatient. " When do we start the mission." He asked while fidgeting with his fingers around the sword that he stole from a fire bander back then. The Queen looked at him and her features soften. " You will start in two days time." She said. The boys' jaw dropped. "Two days?!" They shouted but that just made the guards surround them even closer but the Queen motioned them to back off and nodded to the guys agreeing about her own decison. The guys looked shocked to say at least. "Why?" Sehun asked her curiously. "You will need different weapons and I am sure you guys would need new clothings too." She replied with a small smi;le. Everyone blushed in embarrassement as they looked at each other at their clothings and weapons . Even Tao's wushu stick was going to break in any moment. They all nodded in agreement.

The Queen then led them to their respective rooms at the third floor of the castle and was given their own pajamas for the  night and they were told that they would have to create their own swords in the morning and finish it before dawn .

After being escorted , they all went to their respective rooms without disturbing each other and said goodnight to each other. Before going inside the room , The Queen glanced at Lay and turned away . He went inside his room like the others unaware of the glances that he recieved.

The guys went inside their respective rooms while the Queen and the guards started planning and discussing about the situatuon.

CHANYEOL'S PROV

Everyone was devastated . The incident was very tragic that we had lost all the bonding time . All the happiness among us died down . Not even Chen , Sehun or me would crack a joke . Mianhe SeulBi ah .. i shouldn't have left you . Don't get me wrong , i like SeulBi scratch that . I love her , but as a little sister. She is the girl that i would want to protect her just as much as i could.

UNKNOWN PROV

I ran through the woods ignoring the pain on my palms. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. As the thing picked up its pace , the faster i went. I never knew i had this power. I never knew i could run like this. No one told me . Trying to block all the branches that were sticking out from the trees , i almost tripped on a huge stone but i didn't see it. I managed to dodge any dangerous things.

The trees were all calling my name. Some were whispering . Some were telling me memories. Eventhough i couldn't understand , i managed to made up some words. It was still unclear but i managed to put it all in pieces . An uncompleted piece of puzzle.

It was dark . Cold , dark atmosphere enveloped me as i began to slow down the woods . I finally stopped running and went on gasping for air. I did not realise that my chest was on fire until it vaunted for oxygen to be filled in . I looked around me and realised that i had lost the thing. Maybe an hour ago. I thought to myself. I rested my hands on my knees but soon flinched and separated them apart as i felt a huge spark when through my fingers and into my palm . I stumbled backwards as it took me by surprised.

What is happening?!

I screamed in my head in pain. It was unbearable yet it was . You know what i mean? I clutched it on my chest . Soon , the pain vanished like it never had happened. I was lost. My thoughts had been interrupted by the trees moving in sync with the wind. I looked up to see the moon .

I had a feeling. A feeling that someone was going to get me . I don't know if it was kidnapping or saving. Do i need to be saved? Maybe amd maybe not. It was like wolves were howling . Howling in pain . Full of emotion .

I soon broke down. Broke down in tears. I have no idea why i did but it was just something that i had missed. Something inside me was missing . The wolves were trying to tell me something. Desperately. It was like everything was trying to talk to me yet it couldn't . I was afraid . Not the dark . But what was about to come next.

Cliffhanger ! Hey guys ! Today is 10.2.15 and guess whose birthday it is? ME!! Yeah that's right ! It's me ! Well turning 14 is fun yet .. i need to be mature but nahh not gonna happen. Anyways i am sorry for the late delays anf the change of plot. It is mix of korean and fantasy story ... oopps .. shouldn't have told you guys that XD anyway i hope you guys are patient which you guys are and i am really thankful of you guys :)) you can frop some comments anywhere in my profile or in my stoties feel free to drop by wolfies !

❤Read

❤Comment

❤Like

Saranghae wolfies !