Chapter 27

After everyone came down , Suho gave us the backpacks that was very light and doesn't add weight to our shoulders easily. I begin to reach for two big bottles of mineral water and a first aid kit.

I guess i would treat myself if i get hurt this time... Wait-what am i thinking?!

I went to the food corner which was occupied by Sehun , Chen , Luhan , Baekhyun , Kai and Chanyeol. I begin to pick up two packets of food. It is not just filled with instant Ramyun or whatever , it was filled with everything that i would need . There was ramyun , kimchi , oil , water , lighter , matches and a pot that was packed in ONE packet.

"Other than these oppa , what else can we bring?" I asked Suho oppa. "We could bring our phone charger , or an extra battery would be okay . For those of you who has your equipment , you could pack them nicely , i am sure you can fit them in . " He ordered. We nodded and went up to our rooms to take our things. Joonnie oppa did not have anything with him , so it was hard for him but thankfully , i had enough wushu sticks with me too .

I had started learning wushu when i was small , but i did not learn to defend myself in bullying of course that was why i needed Tao's help instead. I bought down two of my wushu stick and an extra battery for my phone . I went back to the basement and instantly saw Joonnie oppa.

"Joonnie oppa !" I called out . When i caught his attention , i threw the extra stick to him. He smirked and said , "That's my sister !" The rest finally came down .

"Wah , SeulBi noona and Joon hyung learn wushu too ?" Sehun asked shocked. I nodded. "We learnt it since we were 5 years old . " i said. "Yehet ! I have new friends to fight with . Wait , that sounds strange ," He said while scratching his head. He laughed at him and turned our attention Kris as he had something to say .

"Now , Suho and i will distribute an extra phone for you guys which are for GPS , texting and calling. You will be given two extra batteries too

Don't worry , each battery can last for 5 days. " He said . We looked at him in awe. They handed out the gadget and i put them in the bag safely. After sorting out the name tags for the bags , we settled the bags in front of the door of the pathway below the basement.

"Is there oxygen in there?" I asked weirdly to no one. "Yeah it has. We had installed it specially. " D.O said . "How are you guys so prepared for this event ? Korea did not have any purge before right ? " i asked again. "Well , we did not expect it  either but lately , we have received informations about the purge from our parents . " Chen explained. "Lets talk in the theatre room," Oppa said . We nodded and went up .

We all got comfy in the chairs and Suho started to explain things.

"The reason why your parents,  SeulBi and Joon hyung , left you guys with us is because all of our companies have been together for 15 years and they are always in  good condition . That is why we were told to stick together and made the excuse of SeulBi's parents going overseas to make her stay here ." "Wait , so my parents NEVER left Korea this whole time ?" I asked in disappointment as they had kept me missing my mom for almost 1 month . "Wait , does it involves me being forced to come back to Seoul ? " Joonnie oppa asked. Kris nodded. "Both of you ate correct . That is why sunbae you were transfered to SM entertainment instead." "You are a trainee ?" I asked Joonnie oppa in shocked . He nodded. "Aish ! Why does everyone loves to keep secrets !" I asked in frustration . "Oh , and i love you SeulBi !" Lay confessed . I was not in the mood to play with his games . I threw the pillow at him and said , " I would never accept you anyway !" Liar . Big fat liar .

"Okay stop teasing her Lay . " Ordered Suho . Lay nodded and smirked. "So now where are our parents ? " i asked quietly . "At one of my other mansions . They are locked down too . " Baekhyun said. I nodded .

Suddenly , someone's stomach growled . Me. I instantly got up and went to my room despite the calls from the others .

Baekhyun's Prov

"Stop guys , let her be . She is not in the mood ." Joon hyung instructed . We stopped calling her and went to the kitchen as D.O made some food for us . We all sat at the table patiently while waiting for our food .

"Yah , do you think anyone will attack us today ?" I asked Luhan hyung whom was sitting beside me . "I don't know . Maybe ." He answered and shrugged . I nodded and started to talk to Chanyeol .

"Can they break down this place ? I mean we are sealed. "I said awkwardly. "Maybe yes , Maybe no ." He answered .

Finally , D.O was done cooking . We all dig in and ate happily.

SeulBi's Prov

I was just tired from last night that i did not have the appetite to eat . Don't mess with a girl who hasn't had enough sleep . I almost dozed off when suddenly a knock came.

"SeulBi ah? " someone called out .

"Code?"

My hands were ready to press the danger button . We have all decided to use a special code to enter each other rooms so that we won't be in trouble .

"Hmm fish ?" The person said . It sounded like a guy i know but i couldn't point it out . I immediately pressed the danger button and got out my wushu stick from the side of the door.

Lay's Prov

When we were eating , Our watches started to blink . It was blinking SeulBi's name . "Yah , she is in trouble !" Chen shouted . All of us immediately stood up and all ran to her room .

SeulBi's Prov

I opened the door to see a man with a black costume . Covering his face and all like a robber . I pointed my stick to him and got into my fighting position .

"Ahh , smart enough to have a code huh? But stupid enough to open the door instead. "He said while smirking. "Who are you?!" I demanded . "No one that you should know !" He shouted and lunged at me i swiftly dodged him and hit my stick at his back , near his neck just to knock him out .

I turned around to see the guys standing at Lay's bedroom door clapping . I looked at them and narrowed my eyes . "You did not bother to help?" I asked . "Did not have too , you have a stick . This is why you learn wushu . Self defense . " Tao said casually . "Yah, if you see a ghost next time , fight . This is why you are born to be a man . "I shot back smirking and hold in my laughter. "Yah!" Tao whined.

"You are scared of-" "Yah SeulBi ah look out !" They interrupted me . Suddenly , i felt a huge impact at the back of my neck i instantly fell down on my knees as the guys began to trap the 'robber' while Baekhyun and Lay knelt down at started to talk to me .

I could not hear anything . Just echoes . Finally , my eyes rolled back and dropped into someone's arms.