Chapter 12

Before i could even tell Lay what was happening , ome of the men dragged me into the dark alley .. What's with me always getting in trouble?

I struggled to get myself free from them.

LAY'S POV

"Yah! SeulBi -ah! Haish this girl jincha! " i said in frustration as i hung up on her. What happened to her? I thought. The guys who were surrounding me since SeulBi picked up the phone was looking at me with curiousity and worried eyes. A thought came into me.. something bad has happened to her..

"She's in danger!" I shouted panicking and ran out of the house leaving the other 11 guys stunned. "Now you are telling us?!" Suho hyung shouted and rushed out followed by the others. We seperated not into groups but just scattered around the neighbourhood. she should be around here somewhere. She doesn't know the place quite well though. I rushed and turned to every dark alley that i could see .

Suddenly... "hmmppksnajj!" I heard someome mumbling , well kind of shouting in a dark alley. "Shut up !" A man yelled . Then , came laughters of different men. My eyes widened and went straight to the alley that i predicted to be the place where the noise was coming from. I saw dark shadows at a corner. But i saw a girl , who is exactly SeulBi. Tears were streaming down her face in pain.

I called the guys to meet at the dark alley which was 10 blocks away of our house. Sehun and Kai came first then Baekhyun , Kris and Chen. Followed by the others. We gathered around quitely and snucked up behind the men.

SEULBI'S POV

I was struggling in pain because one of them had made a long yet not too deep , cut on my left arm. It was bleeding little by little but it hurts like hell. Suddenly , i saw figures , snucking up behind the evil men. My eyes widened as i saw Lay standing in front of the guys holding up his finger to his lips , signalling me to be quiet. I looked down and closed my eyes .

"Aww , what's wrong beautiful? You scared of us?" The man who ran after me said . He got his hand out of the pocket to caressed my cheek. Before he could do so , a voice spoke up . "You should be scared instead !" Lay stated and pulled back the man and punched him hard on his cheek. That is going to be badly bruised *winced* The other two men quickly tried to tackle the other boys but seeing that there were many of them , they ran away like a scaredy cat. I cowered in a corner afraid what would the other man do to the boys. I closed my eyes and thought of something else.

Suddenly , someone picked me up gently. I winced as my arm touched the person's arm. I could not hear what the person was saying as i was in total pain. The wound become worse as it started to bleed even more than it should have. We rushed home with me , carried in someone's arms.

We finally reached home and i was put down on the couch when i turned who had carried me , it was Luhan. I smiled at him thankfully and he smiled back but wincing just by looking at my arm. Lay came running down with the first aid kid box. He sat down on the floor on my left side at he started to take out all the medicines from the box.

"Why am i always treating you?" He growled angrily. I was taken back . "Well you don't have too !" I shot back and glared at his head when he was looking at my arm. I winced when he put the ointment on my wound. The others gathered around me and it was total silence.

Until someone broke it . "Where have you been SeulBi?" Suho said. Of course , the mommy is back. "I went to the Chocolate factory nearby here ," i said calmly yet scared of what happened next. "You should have told us !" Suho shouted in anger. Ouch. Didn't know he would be that mad. Kris then shouted in frustration and anger , "You worried us you know!" While glaring at me. And another ouch. I could not take it anymore and snatched my arm from Lay and ran up the stairs to my room. The only last words that i heard from them was Lay shouting ,"Yah ! I am not done you idiot !" I slammed the door shut and locked it. I slide down the door and sat on the floor. What have i done? I walked to my bed and laid down not caring about my wounded arm . I took my phone out and called my mom .

Mom: Yeoboseyo?

Me: Omma, when are you coming back?

Mom: Oh SeulBi-ah! O-omma  is not coming back until next four months .

Me: oh ... arrasso. Annyeong 

I hang up before she could reply. Maybe i overreacted just now . I should apologise . I laid down on my bed not bothering to change my clothes and went to bed .

♡Read

♡Vote

♡Comment