Chapter 3

Hey guys! I decided that i would just write SeulBi's POV all the way for the story. This is my first story that i am achieving. Sorry for the typos because i am still editing it. I am 13 years old and i enjoy writing books. Vote and comment below !!

After the boring class began , the rest of the boys began to drifted off to their own world i have been talking to Baekhyun all the time.

"Hey , anyone see Lay ? He is missing right now ," Said Sehun.  I looked around curiously .

  There is another guy? I thought there are only 11 guys ? 

Suddenly, a guy came in the class without bothering to greet the teacher . He went to the back of the class with his headphone on. I know that guy. Isn't he the one I sat next to? I thought. " You sat next to Lay Hyung ?!" Kai said aloud. I nodded. " I sat to him on the bus, " I said casually. All heads turned to me with wide eyes.

"Waeyo?" I asked. " Lay never ever let ANYONE sit beside him on the bus," Kris said slowly. "Why?"

"He hates it when the person next to him keep bumping to him while wriggling in their seat. " Luhan explained. I looked at them crazily . I look towards Lay and saw that he was looking at me . He instantly turned his head away . I quickly mirrored his actions.

Finally , the bell rang . The boys sprang up and stretched themselves. Min Hee suddenly pulled me up and ran outside while dragging me with her. " Yah !" I shouted in shocked with the sudden action. We ran for one minute until we reached a beautiful garden .  It was really beautiful. There were statues placed in the garden. Scattering over the place . I looked at the garden in awe. We finally settled down on a bench near a huge tree. The guys came running towards us crazily. "Yah!" Sehun and Kai shouted. " How could you leave us behind?!" Said XiuMin panting . Lay walked casually and glared at me. What is his problem? Everyone then sat down with us. "Guys , I'll go to the toilet first." I sprang up and jogged while the others agreed . While i was making my way   to the washroom ,  i was suddenly got pulled back by my collar and fell onto the floor while hurting my arm. I winced as i landed on my left arm.

I looked up and saw four girls standing in front of me with their hands on their hips. I got up slowly but was pushed down again . Again , landing on my left arm. I could not cry out loud right now. But my elbow hurts like hell.

"Don't you dare come close to F4 boys ! You are just a transfered student here. Slut. Get away from them !" Said one of the girls. She has red hair with make up caked on her face. I wrinkled my nose ,disgusted with her features. They came towards me and kicked my arm continuously . I decided to stand up but my hair was pulled back with force.

They kicked my arm again.

"Stop!" Someone shouted. I looked towards the voice and saw D.O. he came running to me and pulled me up. I did not  cry. I did not bother to. But the pain was shooting up towards my shoulder. "Oppa! She was bullying us ! " the yellow head girl said in defense. " I saw what happened so stop lying to me. " D.O said in a fierce voice. The girls glared at me and walked away.  "Gwencanayo?" He asked and touched my left arm accidentally. I shooked my head in disagreement. He bought me to the nursing room and i told what happened to the nurse. She then said that i had only fractured my elbow. She then wrapped my arm with a pink bandage.  D.O walked with me towards the guys who were talking happily. Tao turned around and saw me . His eyes trailed down to my left elbow and his eyes widened. " What happened SeulBi ah?!" He shouted in panic. Everyone turned their attention towards me . "She was be-" "Just slipped in the toilet. They were cleaning and the floor was wet." I cut off D.O instantly . Everyone sighed in relief. I looked at D.O and saw that he was looking at me while pouting. Ahhh kyeoptaaaa I thought. I smiled at him and walked towards the others. I looked at the table while sitting down. The table was full of food. I smiled happily before digging in like everyone. I love ddeokboki . Someone had bought ddeokboki for me though. I wondered who.

"Who bought my food?" I asked everyone.

"Oh Lay hyung did! " Chen said happily while eating his food. I looked at Lay and he glared at me when he saw me looking. I frowned and looked away. I continued happily and chatted with Min Hee. "Hey guys , after school , do you guys want to hang out ?" Min Hee asked. "Did you forget ?" Suho asked. Min Hee looked confused. "We have practice today. You too. Shouldn't you be with Mrs Su Young ?" He asked. Min Hee looked shocked. She sprang up and ran towards the music room.

After school....

I was alone now. Everyone left straight away without saying goodbye to me either. I know i was being selfish but i felt left out. I walked down the streets with my headphones on . I listened to 2NE1 Come Back Home. I saw a bubble tea shop near my house . Sehun would like it if he was here with me and the others. I turned around and walked away . I decided to not be home till sun sets because i would be alone by then . I decided to go to the bridge that was near the school. i climbed up the stairs and walked to the middle of the bridge . I stared down at my reflection in the water. My arm was still bandaged as  i was told that it would take three days before it heals. I sighed and looked forward. I didn't noticed how beautiful the scenery was.

At about 6.30pm , i started to make my way back home. I passed by the bubble tea shop again and looked inside. I saw Lay seating inside alone drinking his bubble tea with his purple headphone on. What's with this guy with his purple  headphone on everywhere he goes? I stared at him while walking slowly. He suddenly turned my way and saw me. He did not glare at me. Instead , i was the one who walked away. He hates me . I knew that since in the classroom. What kind of first day in school is this? Tears brimmed in my eyes. I wiped away my tears and started to run home.

Author's POV

What SeulBi doesn't know was that Lay came out of the shop and saw her wiping her tears away while she ran off.