Chapter 65

The boys felt that they were just imagining things. They had been running for almost 30 minutes non-stop , in all directions. In one minute , someone would just change directions and shouts ," It's right here!" They would scramble themselves forward eventhough it was hurtful . They were exhausted . Yet so determined.

Chanyeol and Kris almost gave up as they were too annoyed to catch up with the others. Even Aragon and his brothers were frustrated. Finally , they stopped moving. They were not breathing heavily. They were just standing still. No hands on knees. Just by their sides. The forest became quiet. The fog became thicker and thicker every second that passes by . Tao did not stop the time. Luhan did not freeze things.

But their mouths were wide open. Their eyes were snapped opened. They looked at all one direction. They felt heartbroken . It broke them into pieces.

"I didn't know you guys were after me!" Scolded a voice.

They could not do anything but just stay still .

Lay suddenly just went up and hugged the person tightly. The boys immediately rushed towards the person's side and hugged them .

UNKNOWN PROV

The guys hugged me tightly as i struggled to get free . Their hug was getting stronger and stronger.

"Finally we found you!" Shouted one of them . I looked at them confusely . "I don't know you.." I said quietly. "Yes you do! We are your brothers!" The other person shouted. There were three of them .

One had a brown hair not too long not too short. It was swiped to his left . He had brown eyes that were beautiful . He was wearing this kind of uniform . Well , not specifically a uniform though. It was brown in colour. The other one one the very left was standing there silently glaring at me like something crawled up in his pants.

His hair was also brown but it was a little longer than the first guy. He has dark brown eyes that was slicing through my skull right now. The other one was a smilling dummy. He has curly brown hair and brown eyes too just a little lighter than the other two.

"Don't you remember us?" The dummy asked. "No..." I awkwardly replied. "I'm Mark . That's Christian . That's Joong Kook." He pointed.

"Why must we introduce ourselves to her?" Christian , the glaring guy asked Mark in hushed tone. "Oh , yeah." Mark scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Where have you been Mistilya?" Joong Kook asked. "Hmm , i'm not your sister. I'm not Mistilya . You are not my brothers." I highlighted. "Ouch girl! I know we did wrong but chill out ! Apayo!" Mark whined. We just rolled our eyes.

"Stop playing games . You know we are your brothers and we know that you are our sister." Christian glared at me. I glared at him again . "i think you have mistaken me for someone else." I said sternly.

LAY'S PROV

"SeulBi ah!" I shouted amd hugged her as tight as i could . I could feel her squirming. But the thought flew away as the others crushed the both of us with their huge hugs. It was bone crushing.

"Pogoshipo SeulBi ah!" Baekhyun and Chen whined. Sehun was shedding new tears with me . Suho was smilling proudly like he had won a ten million won in a lottery. But he is too disciplined to play lottery.

"Hmm.. Can you let go ?" She demanded rather harshly. The guys looked hurt but yet let go. "What's wrong with people these days?" She muttered and walked off.

"Where you going?!" Suho shouted out to her.
"None of your business!" She shouted out . He took a step back due to her outburst. "Princess Mistilya!" One of the guards pushed through us . "Oh Min Ho! Where are my brothers?" She asked. We all looked at each other . Brothers?

"Brothers?" We all asked in unison . We turned to her. "Since when do you have a brother?" I asked. "Since i was born duhh." She rolled her eyes. I glared at her. She is not SeulBi . " You are not her." I said. "I know , this is why i am walking away. You are not my brothers either." She started walking off. We started to follow her confusingly. It looked like she didn't mind us follow her so why not?

But why did she say that she doesn't know us?? We followed her silently. "Do you have a twin sister??" Sehun asked bluntly. "No." She answered sharply. "But why do you look like SeulBi?" He asked again . Chen slapped him at the back of his neck and motioned him to be quiet. " How should i know. All i know is that you got the wrong person. " She answered and continued walking. "Do you know who is Frostilya?" Suho asked. Chen face-palmed. Suddenly , she stopped in her tracks causing Kai , almost bumping into her .

She turned around and glared at us , especially Suho. " Where are you from?" She asked sternly. "We are from this kingdom too." Chen answered harshly. "How do you know Frostilya?" She asked . We all eyed our eyes at her. "Why do you want to know?" I asked ,crossing my arms. "I said . How do you know her?" She asked again almost screaming. "I am her mate." I said determined. "What?" She stepped back . "She died like .. 10 years ago!" She shouted , throwing her arms all around.

"No she isn't!" Sehun shouted. "Princess Mistilya , Princess Frostilya is still alive." One of the guards showed up again beside us.

She looked at us wide eyed. "This is why we are here." I released my arms and spoke quietly. "We lost her like 4 days ago." I whispered. Everyone lowered their heads while Lofte kicked some stones to Aragon , who was looking depressed as me.

"How can you loose her?!" She cried out. "We need to find her!"

UNKNOWN PROV (i bet you already knew )

The guys , well , actually it was only Christian who was glaring at me . Mark was too excited to find 'me' . Joong Kook was as calm as i know but he was watching me intensely.

After for 10 minutes watching me move around the woods , Joong Kook broke the silence with his husky voice for the first time.

"She is not Mistilya. " Wow , super husky.
"Finally someone notices!" I threw my hands up.
"But they look so alike!" Mark pouted.
"What's your name?" Joong Kook asked.
"SeulBi-" "She is not her." Christian cut me off.
"Also known as Frostilya. " Everyone turned their heads towards me. "Say that again and i will punch you." Christian said. Like seriously. He was going to punch me.
"I'm Frostilya . " i urged him . I did not . I repeat. i did not expect what happened next.

He came flying towards me with his fist coming contact with my cheek. I flew from the impact and knocked down by a tree on my way .

"Christian!" Joong Kook shouted. I stayed on the ground ,trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"That will show you how fake you are !" He shouted in anger. "Maybe she is not after all!" Joong Kook shouted in anger at him. I looked up and saw Mark at a corner of a tree trying to block things out with his hands.

I got uo with my strength eventhough i was very dizzy from the punch . It was a serious punch. I walked past Christian while bumping into him but he did not even budge. I walked towards Mark and crouched infront of him. He looked at me consciously. He watched every move i made. He crindged when i placed my hand on his shoulder. I could basically hear Christian growled behind me and Joong Kook holding him back.

"Calm down.." I whispered .