Chapter 13

I woke up by my alarm waking me up for school. I remembered what happened yesterday . I had set my alarm earlier that i should have woken up , even the boys have not woken up. I got up and went to shower i had to scrub my body  gently as my arm was still wounded and maybe even affected.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair and dried my body too. I got out my uniform , school bag .I wore my uniform and put on my school shoes which was kind of cool as it was a high cut school shoes. I dried my hair again using a hairdryer until it was dry enough for me to tie it. I braid my fringe and clipped it to the back of my hair and brought the rest of my hair to my left side of my shoulder and had it braided as a fish tail.

I looked at my hair and clothing and i was set to go. Before i went out , i wrote a letter to the guys saying that i went early so that they won't 'worry' about me anymore. I pasted the note at my door and went the stairs .

The wound was still open and had stopped bleeding but it still hurts like hell. I decided to walk my way to school instead of driving my car there. Ahh right , Soohyun is suspended from school.

I walked quietly to school as i thought about a way to apologise to Suho and Kris especially and the boys . Finally , i reached the school and went inside . It was freezing cold man. I could even see my breath coming out . I was wearing nothing except my uniform. Pabo. I went to my classroom and sat down and took out my storybook. It was Embers and  Echoes . The sun had rose up and the birds had started chirping. I could already hear students walking around and chatting with their friends. I made my way to the toilet down the hallway to do my business . How could i even forget about breakfast? While i was walking past the Art Room , someone pulled me in . I yelped but it seems like no one heard it . The person pushed me down on a chair and crouched on my left side . As the sun reflected inside the room, i did expect to see this person .

"Lay?!" I Was shocked. He took my left arm and examined it. He took out the medicines again from the first aid kid box. He bought it?! After putting some medicine , he wrapped my wound which was from my elbow to my wrist bone.

"Hmm , Gomawo ," I said awkwardly . "Your welcome ," i mumbled and rushed out the door as quickly as he could. I was stunned . He just said Your Welcome to me?! Finally i get to see this side of Lay . I smiled to myself and quickly went out of the room and into the toilet next door.

I came out about 3 minutes later out of the toilet and went back to class. Before i could enter i saw Suho and Kris chatting while frowning in the garden near our school entrance. I snuck up behind them and decided to scare them. Suddenly , someone scared me instead. "Ahhh!!!" I scream in fear. He rolled on the ground why laughing and holding his stomach while Kris and Suho turned around in shocked to hear me scream. We attracted too much attraction.

"Yah! Bwoya!" I shouted at Baekhyun who was still rolling on the floor. I huffed in frustration and turned around to face Suho and Kris ' smirking face. My eyes rounded like D.O's eyes.

"Mianhe , about yesterday-" i was cut off by them. "Aniya! It was our own fault! " they shouted in unison. Some girls had started to crowd us . I looked around worried about the guys' safety . Baekhyun mirrored my expression . We gathered together and Suho said , " In a count of three , we run .." We nodded in agreement. Thus Baekhyun started counting ," Hana , Set!" He sprinted of leaving us screaming at him . "Yah! Where is Dul?!"Kris shouted while we ran after him while the fan girls chased us instead .   We turned into many directions and finally we hid around the school stadium. Believe it  or not , there is a huge  stadium in this school. We were all scattered around. We separated our ways to find our own hiding spots. After 15 minutes of hiding in the store room where the soccer equipments were kept , i finally had the chance to get out of the stuffy room. Suddenly , i heard laughters and the sound of keys . There were teachers outside. I quickly shut my mouth and hid my self in case they opened the door. To my relief , they did not open the door. But to my luck , they locked the door instead. My eyes widened in terror. I started to bang and thump one the door. I tried to kick it open but failed every single time i tried. I was already panting and sweating. I suddenly remembered my phone in my pocket. I quickly got it out and tried to on it. But the screen flashed 1% battery left. *DAMN YOU PHONE!* I screamed in my head.

~2 hours later ~

I have been trapped in this nasty room for two hours straight without any wind. I am sweating from head to toe. My uniform was drenched . Suddenly , i heard keys , being jiggled around. I had the urged to stand up but i had no energy to do so. But when i saw the person who opened the door , my legs pushed myself up.

"Lu-Luhan !"  He was very shocked to see me here. I was guessing that they were having their Physical Training class right now as he was wearing his PE shirt. "SeulBi-ah! What are you doing here? Gwencanayo?!" He asked and rushed to my aid. I nodded . He rushed outside and came back in one minute. He came inside with his water bottle and Kris and XiuMin came in too. I drank the water happily and finally i was free. "How long have you been in here?" XiuMin asked. I showed up a 'peace' sign. "Two minutes and you are sweating like that? Aish you need to jog woman !" XiuMin said. Kris smacked his head lightly and said , " Its two hours you dumbass ," and rolled his eyes while i glared at him for asking me to jog . I sighed and stood up. I walked and sat at the bench outside while Luhan and Kris were passing the balls to the girls in their class. They glare at me and walked off. I ignored them and turned my attention to XiuMin. He was looking at me apologetically while frowning. I smiled at him sincerely. Thus , he went hopping to his classmates while smiling widely. 

The Journey [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें