Chapter 50

After Lay had healed my cheek , they instructed me to lay in one of the mattress to get some rest . There were still thoughts of mine that needed answers but for today , i pushed it aside .

Before i laid down , a thought strike me . Where is one of the guys going to sleep? I took out my phone and saw the timing was 12 a.m . Seriously?! "Why not we join the mattresses together and sleep vertically?" I suggested . "Then , where would you sleep ?" Lay asked . Before i could open my mouth , Luhan beats to me.

"She sleeps in the middle !" He exclaimed as he put the mattresses together . Lay nodded and laid on the right side of the mattress as Luhan laid on the other side .

I sat down in the middle and laid myself. Pillows were not provided though. But at least there were mattresses. I put on my fluffy hoodie and zipped up my coat for warmth .

It has been 30 minutes and i could not even close my eyes . I wriggled to my right . While facing my right , pain strike on my back as i could feel my spine getting worse. I closed my eyes and winced. I shrink inside my coat . When i opened my eyes , i came face to face with an owl . A human owl . Lay had his eyes wide opened like he couldn't sleep too . He looked at me and watch me shrink in my coat as i stared at me .

"Did you hurt your back ?" He asked quietly in order not to wake Luhan . I quickly shook my head and mumbled a 'no' to him . He suddenly put his arm around my waist . My eyes widened. He looked at my expression carefully. Suddenly , i felt a pressure pushed onto my back that caused me to shriek in pain .

"Turn around." He instructed . I nodded and obeyed this time facing Luhan's back . He then slip his hand under my cost and tank top along with my singlet that i was wearing. Seconds passed and soon a warm sensation that i felt on my cheek an hour ago appeared on my back .

I huffed out a sigh of relief as i could feel my bones getting healed.

Finally , Lay's treatment was done . I just remained in my own position and closed my eyes. Soon , i drifted off to an uncomfortable darkness.

I woke up due to the cell opening up . An ugly man but he looked a little normal that the other men came in our room and immediately drag the still asleep Luhan . Luhan immediately woke up .

I reached out and grabbed his coat . "Where are you taking him?!" I shouted in English . Lay was woken up by my shouting and sat up straight beside me. "Let go of him or you will take his place!" He growled.

"Take me instead!" I instructed . He threw Luhan to the ground and came up to me . Lay got hold of my arm but was immediately shook off as i was dragged away.

I was lead to a room that has excercising equipments. I looked around suspiciously when my attention spotted Kris running on a treadmill with sweat drenching him . Beside him was Sehun doing push ups. I guess he has been doing it more than 50 because he was beginning to slow down .

What is this?! I thought to my self. I was soon in front of a treadmill with a purple sports bra and a short black shorts. Well , this was unexpected. My kidnapper motioned me to get on the treadmill and i obeyed surprisingly. I got on and waited for the next instruction . He then pressed a speed walk for me .

I began to speed walk . For the next one hour , i ran 4km on the treadmill . It was nothing compared to my athlete club training in high school in Busan. I still ran out of breath though as i was running at a faster speed than usual. I ran for another 8km and then i was done . I thought that it would be the end. But to my luck , it was nothing like that .

I began to do 60 push ups and 40 sit ups. Why are they treating us like this? I asked myself. Finally , i was done. I dropped to the ground with my arms spread out wide. Something soft was thrown on top of me . I opened my eyes and saw clothes for me . It was quiet embarrasing as they gave some women undergarments and all to me.

I blushed in embarrassment and picked up the clothings and stood up . I looked at the man and he just walked ahead of me. I went along with him and he guided me to bathroom . I went in and locked the door so that i was alone and save from being seen naked. I took off all my clothes and stepped in the shower. This time , i enjoyed showering with the heater on . It was damn cold in here unlike our house. I finally finished showering and instantly dried myself and put on my clothes that was given .

I went out of the bathroom and met with my so called kidnapper and he got hold of my arm and dragged me out of the place . We walked into a dark tunnel . It took us about 5 minutes to finally find a light at the end of the tunnel. There were several figures standing at the end and it looked like they were struggling. I squinted my eyes and tried to figure out who it were. But to my dismay , it was the guys. Kris and Luhan were struggling in their grip while Lay , Suho and Baekhyun were calmly waiting for something to happen. We finally reached to them and the ugly man's grip loosened and soon it vanished. I walked up to the others while their grip vanished on the guys too .

"What is going on?" I asked in curiousity instead i got a shrieked from Baekhyun whom was standing beside me . I looked at him weirdly . "Kamchagya! " he exclaimed and held his chest where his heart was inside . "Kkaebsong!" He joked. I laughed silently while the others shooked their head. "Well?" I expected an answer. "We were just dragged here that's all." Suho explained. "Oh." I answered simply. "Why are we kidnapped anyways?" I asked. "They want our powers. As you know , you are the princess and the strongest one as your generation is passed on . Your the strongest in our planet . Us ,12 , has a power that is impossible to occur to anyone . This is why we are special!" Baekhyun boasted. I rolled my eyes. "By why do they want with our powers?" "They want to rule the whole planet. In fact , the whole universe." Suho explained. "Why do they make us excercise?" I kept on asking. Lay rolled his eyes and this time , he answered. "Like he said , they wanted our power , so they need us to be healthy." I managed not to roll my eyes instead i just puffed out a sigh. Silence overcame to us .

About 10 minutes later , the huge barrier that was blocking our view since we were in the tunnel slid open to the top like a screen in a classroom that was used in elementary school and high school these days. We consciously went in one by one. Foot by foot. Making small little baby steps sounds as we move . The ground was filled with grass and about 5km ahead of us was a deep forest.

We looked at our surrounding , curious about what was going to happen yet so nervous. Suddenly , an alarmed went off . It was blaring and ringing in my ears. I covered my eyes to prevent it from being damaged. It soon stopped.

"Hmm , guys?" Kris called out. We looked at his direction and saw huge trolls. Well , it was only one but still , it was huge . Like a building that is 16 stories. He came closer and closer and finally his features was exposed. It was not presenting and neither was the smell . I could care less of his smell as i was more focused on how are we going to fight this thing. He roared in anger and stomped his foot. If there was no gravity pulling us down , we would be flying up in the sky to Mount Everest.

We all fell on our butt but got up quickly . We splitted our selves into  threes. Baekhyun , Suho and I . Kris , Lay and Luhan . This would take a century to kill this troll. If only the other guys are here. The REAL EXO ..