Chapter 24

I had went back to my original seat and sat down quietly. I just apologised to the boys for my bad attitude this morning . They ensured me that it was Lay's fault. I did not even look , or talk to Lay even though his seat was near mine .

"Okay , class now remember that i gave you the whole stack of worksheets ? Now , you are suppose to complete each chapter each week understand?" Our teacher announced. "Ne," everyone replied weakly . "Good ! Now let the torture begin !" He shouted happily. We all looked at him wide eyed.

After school

School was torture today . We were told to start on our assignments while our teacher went to a meeting . It was suppose to be our own free time but nooo , he had other plans for us . I had completed five assignments so it means that i have a five weeks break.

Min Hee and Ga Yeon was not in our class for a week as they had other things to do with other students in our class . Thus , it meant that only the boys and I were left.

I got up from my seat after packing my bags and got out of the classroom with Luhan .

"Yah , want to go to the bubble tea shop? " He asked . "Y-" Sehun cut me off . "YEAH LETS GO HYUNGS !" He ran off first ahead. We all laughed at his silly ness and walked towards the nearest bubble tea shop.

We entered the shop and found a seat that was near the windows. Someone caught my eye instead. It was Soohyun sitting across our table. She sent me glares while two of her friends smirked and looked away. I tried not to make eye contact with her and created a conversation with XiuMin who was sitting across me .

"Guys , i am going to the rest room for while. " I said and excused myself. "Don't take too long ! Your drink will be warm by then !" Kris said. I nodded and went off. I entered the rest room to find no one . I went inside one of the cubicle and locked it shut . I went and do my business and came out . While i was washing my hands , three girls came in . Aish why should it be in the restroom now ? I flinched when Soohyun started walking towards me with her high heels on.

"Yah , did you have fun with our oppas ?" She asked while clutching on my hair . My hands instantly went to her hands , begging for her to let go . "Aww , look who is now on their knees !" She said in awe. She grabbed on my hair harder and pulled it up so that I was facing her . I was holding the pain in but it was beginning to show on my face. I glared at her while wincing. "You , i warned you not to go near them right ? Why didn't you listen ?! Now you will regret !" she shouted and slammed my head on the wall beside her. Her friends just laughed .

Yah SeulBi ah ! You need to ask Tao to teach you some wushu ! When my forhead made contact with the wall , i could feel hot liquid dripping down my face. All i could feel was numbness.

KRIS'S PROV

What is taking her so long?

"Hyung , why is she taking so long ?" Sehun whined. "Molla , " Lay answered plainly while looking out of the window. I rolled my eyes. A group of girls caught my eyes . I squinted my eyes and found out that Soohyun and two of her friends just came out of the restroom. "Isn't that Soohyun?" Suho asked. I nodded . "If she went to the restroom-" Kai said . "She could have bumped into-" D.O said but was cut off by Kai instead. "Soohyun and her friends. " he stated . We all looked at him wide eyed. Well , except for  Lay of course. "We need to check on her !" I said panicking . We stood up and rushed to the women restroom. People gave us a look of disgust but we shoved it off.

We barged inside the rest room and saw SeulBi sitting down on the floor holding her forhead. Her forhead was bleeding. "SeulBi ah!" We shouted and rushed to her aid. Lay quickly squatted down and examined her bruise. "Sehun ! Bring a lot of tissues ! Palli !" He instructed. Sehun rushed around to find the toilet roll. He finally found a roll and gave it to Lay while panicking. Suho was pacing around trying to get contact with Lee Joon sunbaenim.

Thankfully , Lay said that it was not a serious cut . SeulBi was still awake and could still process of what was going on. "Wolfie , hold on to the tissue and press it against the cut ." Lay ordered. We were all shocked. Did he just called her Wolfie? Lay never did call her anything . We shooked off the thought as XiuMin carried SeulBi towards the car that Lee Joon sunbaenim was in.  One of the staff held the door for us and we thanked her. We got in the car quickly and Lee Joon drove off.

Luhan was comforting SeulBi as she was still in pain. "Yah , what did they did to you?" Chen asked her. "They wanted revenge.." she mumbled. "Why?! You did not do anything to her !" He went on. "Jealousy that is. " Baekhyun said to us. "I still can't understand girls!" Chen yelled. SeulBi looked up and glared at him. I smacked his head from behind. "Hyung ! What was that for !" He whined. "I feel like doing so ," i shrugged and slumped in my seat. Everyone held back their laugh including SeulBi .

"Yah , you guys don't have too much fun . You are lucky i am not blaming you for what happened to my sister !" Lee Joon said seriously.

"Hyung!"

"Oppa!"

We all shouted simultaneously. "We can't go in the restroom ! It was a WOMEN restroom." Baekhyun highlighted. "Beats me ." He answered back and focused in the road. "Am i seriously injured?" SeulBi asked.

SEULBI'S PROV

"Am i seriously injured?" I asked to no one. "Ani , it is just a minor cut . But even though it is minor , you will still bleed. " Lay answered. I nodded and slumped in my seat. "Are we there yet?" Tao asked. "Almost. Traffics at this hour is no no good man." Oppa answered. I looked at him weirdly. He was like an alien.

About 10 minutes later , we finally arrived home. I totally forgot that i had not seen Min Hee and Ga Yeon for a day already. We went to the living room and everyone sat on either the couch , which i was sitting on , or the floor or the arm chairs. Lay came down from his room with a first aid kid in his hand. He sat cross leg , facing me and took out the medicines that were needed. "Why do i always have to treat you ?" He mumbled. "You don't have to ," i answered back , but politely. I was too tired to fight and argue with this jerk head .

"Why are you the one who is getting hurt ?" He asked while raising an eyebrow and continued to treat my wound. "I was born to be hurt ," i mumbled. The boys were all watching a drama on the television , You Are My Destiny .

LAY'S PROV

The more she was hurt , the more i wanted to protect her. But all girls are the same. They just want attention . I didn't want to make the same mistakes again . Thus , i need to keep being cold to her and make her hate me even more and leave this house as soon as possible. Even though she is hurt , i am more hurt than you think . All thanks to one person .

Park Jung Yi

♡Read

♡Comment

♡Like