Chapter 20

"I'll get it!" I shouted and ran to the door.

 I could hear Kris said ,"She must like that guy so much that it could be called as love,"

I ran to the door and opened the door to find a smiling Joonnie Oppa. 

"Oppa!"  Shouted and swung my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. I really missed his embrace. 

"OPPA?!" The boys ran and everybody was struggling to stand up while running.

I laughed at them as their expression relaxed and saw that it was only Joonnie Oppa. 

"Kaja!"  I said while snatching oppa's bag and put it on the couch and grabbed his arm while running outside.

 The others followed and we waited for Chen to lock the doors and Suho lock the gate.

We took a bus near our house to go to our destination. We sat at the back of the bus at there were no one occupying the space . We started to admire the scene that was passing by every second.

"Come on SeulBi ah ! "Kai motivated.

 I shooked my head. "All i can say is that i have a bias and you will never know till the day has come ," i said and smiled at them.

 "Oh man! This is no fun!" Chen whined. 

"Well , do you like anyone in here?" Kris asked . I looked at him shocked.

I just nodded my head . 

"Who?!" "Who SeulBi ah?!" They all shouted at me and asking if it was them.

 I just smiled at them and shook my head at their childishness. 

"I won't tell you guys!" I shouted over the loud questions that were thrown at me.

We kept asking each other about other stuff to waste the time instead of seating , looking out at the opened window and get bored. Finally , we dropped off in front of the bus stop.  We all got off the bus and looked around. We were all were amazed at the newly decorated place. We walked closely to each other so that we won't get lost. The place was huge and was very crowded.

The boys promised to be with me all the time. There should always be someone , either of the boys , that has to be with me , everywhere i go as i was very unfamiliar with the place. We went to different shops. Mostly , Kai and me had bought a lot of the things together . Socks , sweets and even a phone case. We were really close than other of the members.

We bought ddeokboki and found a place to sit. I sat beside Joonnie oppa and Kai oppa. I decided to call them all oppa since this morning. We sat while eating our own food and chatted happily.

"Yah , where are we going next ?" Sehun oppa asked. "Yah , why are talking so informally ?" Scolded Suho oppa. "Oh , Mianhe . Hehe," he giggled. We all laughed at him and Kris oppa answered his question . "Why not we go to Namsan tower since SeulBi wants to go there?" He asked. "Wae oppa ? I did not say anything . " I said to him as i continued to eat , enjoying the taste. "Wae , you don't wanna go?" He asked back. "Ani , lets go!" I said happily. "Haha , that's what i thought. Lets go after this. "He said and everyone agreed.