Chapter 8

I looked at him wide eyed. "D-D.O , what are you doing here ?" I stuttered. He looked at me confusingly . "The boys and I live here. How did you know we live here?" He asked while opening the door wider for me to see the guys running around. Luhan stopped playing with them and approached me at the door grinning widely."My mom gave me this address. She said she was going to be away for months with dad," D.O looked shocked but pulled me in and engulfed me in a bear hug . I was surprised to respond to his hug. Luhan just looked at us curiously.

"My old friend! Long time no see wolfie!" He shouted happily. An image instantly clicked in my head. Wolfie? Owl? "Owl?" I whispered. I hugged him back tightly. "Oppa! Where have you been ! " i whimpered. He released me and motioned me to get inside. I went inside and saw all the boys scattered around doing their own things while Kris and Sehun were running around.

"Sehun ,give it back!" Kris shouted angrily. Sehun just laughed and turned around to look at Kris. His face was redder than a tomato from his anger. Suddenly , he accidentally ran into me while looking back. He fell on top of me while i lay flat on the floor and whimpered in pain because of his weight.

"Sehun ! Get u-up!" He rolled off of me and i got up with the help of Kris. He was trying to hold his laugh while looking at Sehun. Sehun and glared at him and sadi, "Go on," Kris laughed so loud that everyone turned their attention to us.

"SeulBi ah!" Chen shouted and ran into me to give me a hug. It caught me off guard and i stumbled behind by a few steps. I laughed at him and hugged him back .

"Ok , guys . SeulBi will be staying with us for quite a few months from now on as her mom and dad is out of the country. They nodded while Lay got up and went to his room while slamming the door.

"Don't worry he is just not in the good mood ," Kai said while patting on my shoulder. I looked down and whispered , "He is always not in the mood anyway,"

"You said something?" Kai asked . I shooked my head . "Ani!" "Arraso. I am going to the kitchen bye! " i laughed at him as he strides away. Suho pulled me by my arm. "Let's go ! I'll show you around !" I nodded and went with him while Tao carried my luggage. I thanked him and continued walking . The house was so huge that i could get lost inside it. My room was at the end of the second floor hallway. On the left side of my room was Lay's room which was unfortunate and on my right was Baekhyun's room. I looked on my door and saw a craving on it saying 'Wolfie'. I smiled at it and went inside while Suho left me to explore my room with my own privacy. My room was blue in colour. My bed was covered with blue bed sheets with different tone of colouring. I smiled widely and looked around . I had a huge walk in closest that was filled with other clothing such as dresses , jeans , shorts , tank tops , shoes , high heels , skirts , t-shirts and many more accessories . I looked around confusingly wondering whom clothes  were these. I found a sticky paper taped on the closet 's door.

SeulBi! I have bought you lots of things that you needed hope you like it !

xxMomxx

I smiled and threw the paper away. At least she bought me something to repay for living me , i thought. There was a balcony near my study table and book shelf which was filled with books thanks to dad who had bought me fantasy books for me. I went out the balcony and smelled in the fresh air.

"SeulBi!" I jumped in surprise as i turned around and saw XiuMin in his balcony beside Baekhyun's room. I waved at him and smiled . "Come on! We are going to watch Annabelle next !" Meet us at the movie theatre ! Annyeong ! " He said and went out of the balcony. I looked confusingly . My eyes went wide open when i realised that i did not know the way to the movie theatre. I ran out of my room to search for XiuMin. But it was too late . He was out of sight.  i sighed  and walked around aimlessly , trying to find the movie theatre . I turned my head in every single way to find the directions. Suddenly , someone grabbed my shoulders and covered my mouth and trapped my arm . I flinched and started flinging my legs around . The person dropped me on the ground and laughed.

"That was epic SeulBi ah ! You should have seen your face !" When he realised that i wasn't laughing  ,instead i was crouching on the floor frightened while tears were streaming down my face. He crouched beside me and and hugged me tightly . I hugged him back and hit his head lightly.

"Hey ! What was that for !" He pouted while rubbing his head. I giggled. "That's for scaring me to death. " Baekhyun stood up and helped me up . I pinched both his cheeks. "Now what?!" He whimpered ,rubbing his cheeks. "That is being so cute !" Baekhyun was pushed away by Chanyeol. "I am cute too!" Instead of me pinching his cheeks , he was pinching mine . "Ahh!" I shouted . "Yah! Apa!" i smacked his hand away and rubbed both my cheeks. "Come on ! The others including annabelle is waiting for us !" Baekhyun said while highlighting the name Annabelle. We nodded and headed to the theatre. Lay turned around and said , "What happened to you?" While smirking at me . "Oh i got hit by a truck man . Damn i survived. Should have died with red cheeks. " i shoot back sarcastically . His eyes went wide and he turned away and locked his attention on the screen. Everyone laughed and settled down. I sat beside Baekhyun and Suho . I laid back on the comfy chair that was really huge that was a set with a leg couch.

"You guys are super rich ," i whispered. Baekhyun smirked at me and turned his attention back to the movie which was starting.