Chapter 23

Sehun

Next was Sehun's turn to be woken up . As usual , i knocked on the door but no one answered . When i walked in , i heard the shower being turned on. Looks like someone is awake by their own. Next i went to Baekhyun's room. I barged in and saw Baekhyun sleeping soundly . Scratch that he was sleeping LOUDLY. He was snoring so loud that i think our neighbours could hear it . I wonder why i can't hear it in the first place. I sprayed a handful of water on my hand and started to sprinkle it on his face .

"Oppa! Ireona !" I said loudly over his snoring and shooked him. Slowly , his eyes opened . "Arrasso now go out ," He mumbled. "Well , good morning to you too ." I said while rolling my eyes and headed out of the room. "GOOD MORNING WOLFIE !" He shouted as i walked out . I laughed out loud. "Morning oppa!" I shouted back. As i walked past XiuMin's room , i heard a bang . "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP ! " well someone is grumpy . At his shout , all the zombie was awakened by their slumber sleep .

After everyone was ready , we strutted down the stairs and went to the kitchen to find two full plates of bacon and one plate of pancakes.

"Wow , how long did you do this?" Sehun asked wide eyed. "Well , mostly by SeulBi . I just finished it off. " D.O replied. " I already ate , so now you guys eat while i wash up . " He said and we nodded in response. We ate in silence . Until , someone decided to make some experiment.

"Guys , lets have a sleepover at school tomorrow . " Suho suggested. We looked at him wide eyed. We were all stunned , shocked , frightened  , name all the shocking words you could find. "What?" He asked us weirdly.

Suddenly , he was given a tight slap by XiuMin. "Hyung ! What was that for ?!" He shouted. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY APPA !" XiuMin shouted. "Yah! I was suggesting this because i heard that there were some paranormal activities going on in our school. " he explained.

"We are listening ." We all said simultaneously . He rolled his eyes but continued. "Well  , once there was this teacher who was training at night in the trainees room for some kind of audition room in the basement of the school. She was practising with some of the teachers. When it reached 7.15 pm , the teachers started to go back home . Only left one teacher. She was so tired so she laid down on the floor panting. Suddenly she heard some noises. Lalalalala . She heard someone singing. When she looked at the end of her feet , she can see a mother and child sitting on the sofa while moving their head left and right ." He demonstrated the gesture to us. We all winced as goosebumps rose up on our arms and legs . (Watch Strong Heart ghost story 7minutes video . Based on true story ) "COME ON GUYS WE GOT TO GET GOING !" D.O shouted as he came to the kitchen. We screamed in shocked as he interrupted our moment. He screamed in shocked too as we shocked him by shouting because we were shocked.  XD

We decided to make our way out and go to school . Suho locked the door and gate and we made our way out . We decided to tease people on our way to school. Kai and Sehun had decided to link arms with an old halmeoni . She just smiled and pinched their cheeks while we laughed and greeted her formally.

We all got bored decided to sing a song . Well , i did . "Guys , lets create a song ." I suggested. "Sure Miss Composer. "Lay said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes . An idea suddenly popped in my head. "I bet you 10,000 won that i can compose a song in 5 minutes. "I said to him proudly. "Have you ever even composed a song?" He said rolling his eyes. "Did you forget that i composed Miracles In December ?" I said. "Fine go on !" He said . "What the hell is his problem ?" I grumbled. "Well , if you are that mad then i won't do it !" I said loudly so that he could hear clearly. "Guys stop it !" Sehun whined but we both ignored him.

"Well good ! Cause we don't need a stupid composer here !" He said angrily . I gasped and shot back ," Well we don't need an ugly dancer in EXO. " He glared at me . "WE don't need you in our house !" He shouted . The dream was right . It was all real . It was not even a dream. By the time he said that we had already reached the school. I thanked Ga Yeon's mom and Oppa's friends for picking Min Hee  and Ga Yeon up by her mom and for picking oppa up . So it was only me and the boys.

The guys looked at Lay in shocked and wide eyed. "Excuse me ." I said to the boys and speed up my pace and walked ahead of the boys and into the classroom. I decided not to sit with any of them . So , i sat at the very back of the class. I took out my IPod and headphone and plugged it in . I blasted the music to the minimum level that i could handle. Thankfully , i chose a seat near the window.

Did he really mean it ?

Of course he meant it you idiot !

Shut up

You asked me so why should i

Do they hate me ?

No...

Wow , you have a positive side miss devil.

No i don't

~end of daydreaming ~

I plugged off my headphones and listened to the teacher , giving a lecture. I kept on doodling on my notebook.

Lunch Time

I was not feeling hungry so i hung out at the rooftop. I opened to rooftop door and entered. The scene was beautiful. The rooftop was made into a garden but it was in outdoor. I made my way near a bench and sat down . Did i overreacted ? I guess i did . I was being to emotional to them for these past few days. Maybe i just missed my mom .

"Hey ." Someone said out of nowhere. I jumped in surprise and turned my head to the right. "Hey ." I replied. "You okay there?" He asked. "Yeah , maybe i was just being too emotional to you guys ," i admitted. "Ani , you were not . We were also shocked by Lay hyung 's words. He did not mean it you know ." I nodded in response. "I just missed  my parents . " I sighed. He patted my back and said ," I know you do .Well lets go , we will be late for class. "

"Thanks Kai ." We then got off the bench and headed to class .