Chapter 10

We made our way towards our classes.

"SeulBi ah!" Someone came running to me and hugged me.

"Yah! Min Hee ah , apa!" I said while trying to wriggle out of her hug.

"Oh , mianhe ! Ahhh it has been a long time since i have seen you ," she shed a tear. The boys and i gave her a 'are you serious' look. She just wiped her tear and grinned at me. We continued our way to our class which was one the second floor. We settled down instantly when we reached our classroom. We had all our lessons together. Yes , coincidently we got all the same timetable , all 14 of us. Unfortunately , Soohyun came in the class as the 'new student' She faked grinned and was given a choice to seat anywhere she liked.  Since we had a few empty seats beside the boys , she decided to sit with Lay. I got pissed off. Why is she even sitting with L-what am i saying? SeulBi-ah! Get your senses back woman! I shooked my thoughts off and continued to listen to the teacher.

After a one hour lesson of maths , it was finally lunch. I , Sehun and XiuMin walked out casually as we were the closest in class . We went ahead of the guys who were all entertained by Soohyun. Suddenly , i saw a guy. A guy that i was waiting to see for a very long time.

"Joonnie oppa! "  i called out and ran to him . He turned around and was caught off guard when i hugged him really tight. I smiled and hugged him really tight.

"Oppa! When did you get back here? Why didn't you tell me!" I let go of him and playfully punch his chest. He laughed and ruffled my hair. "I just came back today ! So how are you with eomma and apa? " he asked me. I frowned. "They left me living with a 12 guys in a house-" "what?! 12 guys?!" He shouted still in shock. I looked behind me and saw the 12 guys plus Min Hee standing behind me watching every single of our movements. I looked at Oppa and pointed out to him the guys i was living with . He looked at them and sighed in relief. Does he know them?  "Lee Joon Sunbae!" Suho looked at him and bowed 90° . The others followed except for you know who , the devil Soohyun.  I looked at them confusingly. Joon Oppa must have seen my confusing expression as he started to explain. "SeulBi-ah , i have seen them before and they are my hoobaes in the dancing team. "

"You guys dance?!" They all nodded while grinning. I nod my head understandingly. We made our way to the canteen to get our food. Unfortunately for me , i had to sit beside Lay. Why am i always the one who ends up with Lay? I left out a sigh. I started to eat my food. Suddenly, someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw everyone looking at something behind me. I looked behind me and saw Soohyun looking down at me , with a death glare. "What?" I gave her a bored look while chewing on my food. "You took my seat," she said in a threatened voice.

(Sarcastic moments, enjoy!)

"My butt is not sitting on your name as i see," i shot back.

"Get up as i am asking nicely ,"

"Your expression is not nice neither is your voice," I faced Luhan who was sitting in front of me and continued eating. In 5 seconds , i felt hot liquid traveled down my back.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain. The soup that was served for her was boiling hot. Tears formed in my eyes because of the pain. I stood up and ran away from them . I quickly went to the nursery room. The nurse saw me rushing in and questioned me about my pain. I explained to her and thus she treated me lightly. I lifted up my shirt for her to treat it with cream after closing the curtain so that people would not see me half naked while they barge in without notice. After putting the cream on , the nurse told me that i was bur t at little spots on my back but the rest was fine. It was a huge pour down of soup.

Suddenly , the guys barged in the room and was wide eyed when they see that i was bandaged from my waist to me shoulders. I just smiled at them like nothing had happened.

"How can you still smile after what had happened?" Chen asked me curiously. "Things happen for a reason there us no use of punishment when someone is already hurt," i answered smartly.

"Well , she deserve the punishment anyway, " Kris muttered. "What happened to her?" I asked them . "Well... Lets just say Min Hee seriously dragged her to the headmaster's office to report about it. And i mean literally dragged. The headmaster had put her in detention after two weeks from now on and suspension from school ," Kai explained. I nodded in satisfaction. "Where's Min Hee then?" I asked searching for the girl. "She got detention," Sehun replied. "Why?!" "She dragged her in many ways," Suho winced in pain as he imagined the situation of being dragged.

"Well , since you are fine now we can all go home!" D.O said happily. "What about class?" Lay asked. Smartass... ✌ "Class was dismissed because of teacher's meeting today that was called in just now. We went to get our bags and headed out the school. Lay was driving this time. It was much more scarier. He would stare at you in the mirror like a sigh of 'prepare to die my friend,"