Chapter 51

We all stood in a fighting position . The ugly troll huffed out a breath and lunged forward at my group's direction . We all ran in a different direction The other team was at the opposite of the troll while we were being attack by the troll. Troll.. reminds me of Chen . The troll lunged forward towards my direction suddenly , i heard a loud puffed behind me . Before i could turn around , i was enveloped into someone's arms and next thing i know , i was being into the thin air.

My feet finally touched the ground. The person let go of me while my knees gave out and my stomach gave it out . It was like riding a roller coaster that goes backwards. After my disgusting moment i looked at my surroundings and saw that i was in entrance of the forest . I looked up and saw Kai smirking at me . I looked at him wide eyed and stood up .

"Are you real?" I asked . "Duh , why wouldn't i be? You think i would be like the other hyungs and 'you' who dressed like a slut?" He smirked. "She has no taste in clothing ." I mumbled and shook my head. "Kai ! We need a hand here!" We heard Tao shouted. "Is everyone here?" I asked. "Yeah . Come on they need our help." Kai said and disappeared in a huge smoke. That dark kid. I ran as fast as i could to the troll and tried to do something . I'll distract it then . I thought. I picked up a thick wood but not too heavy for me and swung it aiming fir troll's head .

"Hey ! You troll!" I shouted as loud as my alarm clock should go . It turned and faced me with its angry face. "SeulBi what are you doing?!" Kris shouted . "She is trying to distract it you dumbass!" Xiumin shouted to him . It started to run towards me . I ran away from it as far as i could go . My legs were on fire as it carries me far from the others. The guys ran while Kai teleported onto of the troll and Kris was flying in the air with Chanyeol in his arms throwing fireballs at the troll. The troll began to dodge the fireballs that was thrown to it. His skin burns as the fireballs came contact with him . I suddenly felt my hands becoming ice cold . I looked down and saw my hands real white like snowflakes had covered it .

While i was looking down , i tripped on my own feet and fell to the ground lending on my knee. "SeulBi ah!" Chen shouted . The troll was still chasing me . I saw a thick wooden stick like the one i had thrown to him . I picked it up and intend to throw it at him but the situation was different.

The stick became ice cold and soon became white in colour and was bend to a bow . I looked at it shocked. A white string connected to the end of the bow . The troll was coming close . I stood up and ran for my life and not looking back . "Guys do something!" I shouted . "We are trying too!" Sehun and Chanyeol shouted . I hold onto the bow tightly and ran . My legs were weakening every second . While i was running , the same sensation that i felt when the bow formed appeared again .

The bow was in my right hand while my left hand was empty. This time , the cold sensation only appeared on my left hand. It was really cold that i was getting cramps from my elbow to my fingers. It hurts . When i opened my palm , a bunch of arrows were formed. What the hell?! I shouted in my thoughts . It was a bunch of arrows made of ice .

I was freaking out like hell . I mean what do you expect ?! An ice bow and a bunch of arrows were just formed by yourself just by your hands. I was still running for my life i turned back and saw all the guys on top of the troll . What the hell are they doing?! I growled in annoyance as i swung the arrows in its holder over my shoulder. "SeulBi ! Where did you get that?!" Suho shouted . "I-I don't know!" I shouted back while stuttering. "You guys get down from there!" I shouted . "What?!" They shouted. "Get down !" A person shouted beside me . I screamed in shock but soon realised that it was a girl. Maybe older than me .

She also had a bow in her hand and arrows at her back but it was a silver bow and arrows while mine was made of crystal ice. She turned to face me and my eyes widened in shock . "Glad to meet you Princess Frostilya!" She gasped out the words. "Sica Unnie , h-how did you get here?" I asked here while still running. "Later!" She motioned to explain later. We stop in our tracks . We turned around and saw the troll was making its way towards us like a drunken man but this time it was a drunken troll . The guys had got down the troll and was running behind it . Sica and I simultaneously got out one of our arrows.  We aimed for the head of the troll and counted down as the guys slowed down their pace.

Hana

Dul

Set

Sica unnie and I whispered simultaneously and let go of our arrow while speed forward towards its head . Within 1 second , the troll dropped down . Announced dead at the scene. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

We all tried to catch our breath. My bow and arrows were still making me feel amazed by its appearence .