Chapter 55

Not eating dinner was the worst thing i've done. Everyone was asleep now and i am still wide awake in hunger. I decided to go out of mine and Sica unnie's tent. I hugged my coat with me and sat in front of the fire while trying to warm myself up. I huffed out a breath and saw a white puff of air. I decided to go the river where i went with Suho . I sat down at the same rock before and rested my chin on my knees . 

I rested for awhile but i still couldn't fall asleep. A smell caught my attention . I looked around to find where it was coming from . Suddenly , small little ashes began to fall down like snowflakes. I stood up to find where it was coming from. I looked ahead and saw three dark black ships with a red flag . My eyes widened as i saw the fire benders that attacked us earlier. I immediately turned away and ran towards our base camp when i reached there , i could hear the guys snoring loudly .

"Guys! Wake up!" I shouted as loud as i can . They all grumbled and hummed for anpther five minutes. I went to one of the tents and found Chanyeol , Suho and Chen still sleeping. I took a deep breath and shouted as loud as i can .

AUTHOR'S POV

As SeulBi screamed as loud as she can , she accidentally woke Chanyeol up in a bad manner that caused him to shoot a whole pack of fire at her foot. She screamed out loud in pain and immediately dropped down. With that scream , everyone woke up . Including Sica and the other teammates.

"SeulBi ah ! Oh my god! I am so sorry!" He cried out and started to tear up and blamed himself. SeulBi was laying down holding her foot tightly trying to calm down .

"The f-fire benders a-are coming! We need to get out of here!" She stuttered but managed to get the guys moving. For an apology , Chanyeol picked SeulBi up and swung her at his back to piggy back her. They all quickly made their way out of the base camp after Suho distroying it to make it look like no one has been living here. They also had pack in the dead fishes in their bags eventhough it was disgusting. Some of them were still half awake though.

"We need to get out fast from here , " said Kris as he came down from the sky . "Kai , why not you teleport us somewhere far? " Tao suggested . "I could , but i have no idea where should we go." Kai replied. "Why not just a some village?" Chen suggested. Xiumin agreed. "Okay , everyone hold hands. Well , except for Chanyeol hyung and SeulBi . Two person can hold his elbow tightly. SeulBi ah , hold on to Chanyeol tightly." Kai instructed. Everyone followed his instruction and formed a circle. "Your going to feel a little sick though. " he said. "Hana . Dul. Set." When he said Set , everyone went puff and produced smoke at the previous forest. Everyone still ended up in a forest but in a different environment. The trees were withering one by one like it was fall. Chanyeol sat SeulBi down on a huge trunk of tree that had fallen down maybe due to a heavy storm that passed by days ago.

"Where is this place?" Chen asked to no one. " What does it look like to you troll?" Kris stated and rolled his eyes. "Hey! " Chen whined. "Well, what happened to SeulBi?" Tao asked. "I kinda burnt her feet." Chanyeol laughed awkwardly while he scratched his head. "What?!" They all shouted. "I'll he-" " Nevermind Lay , I'll do it." Suho interrupted.

SEULBI'S POV

"You can heal?!" I asked in shocked. He nodded. "What?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Lay shouted in disbelief. "We got you!" Suho teased. He kneed down in front of me and started to sip water from a bottle that was tied tightly around his waist. He got out the water and started to form a glob on my burnt feet. My leg started to feel cold and soon it became warm. I sighed in relief as the pain fade away. "I am so sorry SeulBi !" Chanyeol apologused suddenly during the treatment. "Gwencanayo oppa! I scared you anyway." I explained and waved my hands to shake it off . (LOL) "No kidding !" Some of them murmered. "Yah!" I whined . Soon , the treatment was done and i could walk slowly and a few steps behind the others but Sehun and Baekhyun along with Kai would be there. Well , along with Lay you could say . He

was dragged along by Kai.

We walked heading to South to find a village that could help us . Kris would sometimes fly up in the sky to find a village but the sky became smoky like a spooky grave yard yet it was still green in the forest and clear and fresh.

The sun told us that it was just 7 in the morning as i woke the others up probably at 6.30 in the morning. "How long is this adventure?" Kai asked and kicked a rock up high that hit Luhan's head. "Oh my ! Hyung mianheneyo!" He gushed quickly. Luhan turned and glared at him. "Yah! Pabo!" He called out. Kai laughed silently. Suddenly , water was thrown towards Kris . I looked wide eyed . That wasn't me at all. He faced me and glared. "That wasn't me ! I swear!" I said quickly. He picked up a branch and planned to throw it at me . Luhan then started to tease Kris by using his powers and started to control the branch and started to knock it on Kris' head . Kris flinched and faced Luhan . "Yah!" He shouted and started chasing him around. Everyone had stopped in their tracks and watched them running. Suddenly  , i was damn wet. I turned to look at the person . "You are so dead!" "Noona ! Mianhe!" He shouted and started to run around. "It was you all along!" I screamed. I think my scream was too loud as something just jumped out of the big bunch of bush and jumped on me. It was a white beast that i had never seen. Well , i don't know . It looked like a wolf. I screamed my lungs out as it jumped on my that caused me to be thrown from a tree to five trees away. The guys looked frightened and rushed towards me. Sica unnie had her bow and arrows out and was aiming at the beast.

The beast looked at me in the eyes and its eyes turned eyes cold blue. "What are you doing here?!" It growled in a super manly voice. Guess it is a male then . My arms were trapped and my legs were trapped too. I was shaking in fear .

"I-i don't know ! We w-were trapped in here!" I cried in fear. Sica unnie was ready to let go of her bow when suddenly , a whole bunch of beasts came out from different directions and jumped on the guys and Sica unnie . She ended up shooting the arrow up in the sky and it lended right next to her . Missing just 10 cm away from her face. Everyone was pinned down by the other coloured beast. Strangely mine was the only one which is white.

"Answer me!" The beast snapped my thoughts apart. I whimpered in fear almost breaking down. "My real name or my own name?" I asked stuttering a little . "What?! " It growled louder. "Frostilya! My name is Frostilya!" I shouted in fear and shrinked down . "SeulBi ! You are not suppose to expose !" The others shouted one by one agreeing to each other. The beast losen its grip not saying a word. I sat up and leaned on the tree behind me and sat further away from it. It bowed in an instant. "I am so sorry your highness. Please forgive me. " It greeted and apologised. The others were also freed and the other beast bowed down to each of them along with the beast that attacked Sica unnie. "W-what are you doing?" I asked and stood up . Everyone gathered together but separating from the beasts. The white beast stood out from the crowd. "We were sent by your mother to find you when the time is right. And here you are with us at the right time." It explained. "Umm. Do you all have names?" I pointed out to the others. Chen slapped my finger down."Oww oppa! What was that for?!" I rubbed my hand that was turning red. "They could be our enemy!" He exclaimed . "In fact , we are here to protect you." The white beast explained.

"My name is Aragon and I belong to you."