Fire Benders

The next few weeks went by at the same routine. In the morning , we would have our breakfast . As for me , i would have training and few minutes later D.O and Kris would come in and join me on the tracks of the treadmill. We would have races and the other guys doesn't even care so we had some fun at least. So far , no use of powers .

I still can't figure out why we were attacked by a troll the other day . Maybe we were the bait to Sica unnie and the others?

What happened to Sica unnie you may wonder? Well , she is part of us right now . Everyone knows her truth and the story behind it. We all fell and trusted her with our life. She has done nothing but be helpful , kind and sweet to us. Count in protactive to Luhan too . Eventhough Luhan is older than her (imagine that) , she was very defensive towards him when the guys were about to attack him at the training room due to throwing a tantrum about making us suffer.

I think they are secretly dating . Well , i and Luhan have no the feeling of awkwardness since Sica unnie came so i guess that was fine with me . Lay and I? Well , you could say now we talk more often but mostly arguing over stupid things. Sehun had awaken from the hit on the head the other day and everything was fine .

Except for one thing . Everyone . I mean everyone . Has been ... really close Sica unnie lately . Wait why i am i saying this to you readers? It is not like you can talk to me either.

I sighed and closed my eyes and layed on my mattress. "Stop sighing you frosty." The unicorn has been brought to life! Yes , he is now calling me frosty . I huffed and turned away so that my back was at him . "You will leave your whole life sighing. " he teased. I finally got up and knocked on the door .

"What are you doing?" He sat up and looked curiously at me . The door opened and the guy raised his eyebrow at me . I looked at him and motioned him for extra training . This guy has been , quiet normal you could say but just my kidnapper. He is like a frienemy . You know?

I walked out as he dragged me out . "Yah!" Lay shouted after me . I waved him off and continued to walk off. But this time , i was brought to the same old field where we fought that ugly troll. I looked around confusely. I walked outside and looked for any troll attacking me . But there were none.

Suddenly, fire started to shoot at my direction . My heart and soul went alarmed and started to run for my life. I reached a river near the field. This wasn't here before . I thought. I looked from the river to the fire that was created and thrown from three men on top of the building . My bow and arrows were not with me . It was in the unicorn's room . A fireball came flying at me but a shield of water blocked its way . I turned to look at the person and it was Suho . "S-suho?" I stuttered. He ran to me and dragged me away . "What are you doing here?!" I shouted . "Everyone was brought here !" He shouted back . Was it because of my request? But , i said to train not to suffer! We ran until we came to the crowded forest. The guys Sica unnie were all hiding themselves . A fireball came towards us and dropped just away step away from me .

Suho and I were thrown away from the impact which was good as we were thrown towards the guys. But the bad thing was we were down . I got up quickly and lokked around . "Do you think we can escape?" Chen asked. "Maybe . We can come from where we came from . In the forest. " Luhan said . "Yeah ." Chanyeol agreed. We all agreed and ran inside the forest heading towards somewhere . "They are escaping !" The ugly leader shouted . "Attack and capture them ! I want them alive !" He growled . We ran as fast as we could . Fireballs were all shouting in our way .

"What is this fire benders?!" Sehun shouted loudly for us to hear. "Sadly to say ! They are fire benders!" Chen shouted . "What?!" I shouted in fear. Lay turned to be and tossed my weapons . Well , at least now i have them . I stopped in my tracks and took and arrow and aimed for one of the fire benders. "What are you doing?! We have no time for this!" Kris shouted . They kept running while i stood still. "Ready. Aim. Shoot." I whispered and let go off the glowing arrow . I heard one of the man screamed in pain and i new it was a success. I ran as fast as i could and soon joined the others. I hold out my hand as i waited. Soon , the glowing arrow was back in my hand . I threw it inside the arrow holder and continued to run for my life. "We need to get rid of them!" Suho shouted . "Then stop !" I shouted and stopped in my tracks and everyone did the same and faced me . "We attack them then we run away . Without bringing them down , we would be brought down instead. " I explained sternly. "I agree ." Tao and Xiumin said. I nodded my head to the rest. "Fine . Lets finish them off." Kris growled. We turned and faced the enemies who are still after us .

I got out my arrows and aimed one by one at each attacker. Suho was weeping with his water strikes Luhan , beside him , was throwing off the men by his powers. Lay , well , lets say he didn't do anything . Chanyeol was covered with fire and was shooting them with fire . Kris was carrying Xiumin around as Xiumin froze them . Not to death but i think permanently.

I was put of arrows as the others were burnt down by the fire benders. "I'm out of arrows!" I warned . Suho came beside me and did his attack. "They are all out !" Baekhyun shouted . Everyone stopped what they were doing and stood together doing nothing . "You have a lot of explaination to do ." I sighed at Suho . "Lets find shelter first . " Chen said . We all headed to nowhere to find a dark cave .

We finally arrived at a cave where it was peace and quiet which has no living things in it except for now which is us . "Explain ." I urged. "Alright. There are four benders in this whole... situation . I am a water bender." Suho said. "Chanyeol is a fire bender." He pointed to the elf. "The others belong to other traditions . But water , earth , fire and air benders are the warriors for their own kingdom . " "Stop . You mean in our planet , which is like where we are right now . Has different kingdoms?" I interrupted. "Yes . We have four kingdoms. I am from the water tribe and Chanyeol is from the fire coloniel . But the others , they are from your kingdom. "He explained. "We were brought together as we are the last water and fire benders and the guys are the most impossible people who has these powers. You have fire , earth , water and air bending inside you . Along woth frost which is your main power." Kris explained. "Woah.