Chapter 33

After the announcement was made by my parents that i would be staying with the boys , we all went back to our old house to grab all our things. I went up to my room and started to put all my clothes in my blue luggage. I really love blue. I took out one of my gym bags and took all my accessories and put it inside. All my clothes and other things fit inside this two bags. I started to make my way out the door . But something stopped me. I looked closely on top of my desk , it was a unicorn doll. I suddenly remembered. I was supposed to give it to Lay . I bought it when i was with Kai at that time. I went to it and grabbed hold of it . I began to walk out of the room still clutching to the unicorn. When i finished locking the door , Lay came out from his room too . "Oh ," I mumbled. I looked from the unicorn to him . He looked at me weirdly . I handed to him and smiled. "Here you go ." I said. "What is this for ?" He asked with his still poker face. " I bought it for you . You always heal me . So , i bought you a unicorn . A healing unicorn . " I replied and hand it to him . He looked at the unicorn and back at me. "I don't need it ." He stated. I frowned. "Arrasso . I will just give it to Luhan then . " I said as i turned away . Suddenly , he grabbed hold of my arm and snatched the unicorn away and walked ahead of me. I smiled silently to myself. Finally he is opening up. "Wah , finally hyung is opening up to noona huh?" Sehun appeared . I jumped in shocked and chuckled and nodded. We went down together as Sehun hold onto my luggage. The others had already left early . So first come , first serve . Apparently , it was only me , D.O , Sehun , Kai and Luhan that was left. We all went inside the car after arranging the luggage behind us as Luhan started the engine. We all sat in the car silently as my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller and it was Taemin . I picked it up .

"Hmm oppa?"

"Oh SeulBi ah ! How was purge ?"

"Terrible ! "

" Waeyo ? Did any of you get hurt ?"

"Hmm some of us-"

"What do you mean some all of us got hurt !" Kai cut me off  and stuck his tounge out . I stuck out mine back at him and said ,"Merong!"

"Haha are you guys moving to your new house?"

"Ne , how did you know ?"

"Kai told me ."

I looked at Kai as he nodded in approval.

"Ahh "

"Well , i need to go and visit someone . Bye !"

Before i could answer , he already hung up . I slid back my phone in my pocket and slumped in my seat . I closed my eyes as i drifted of to dreamland. Actually , before i could drift off , someone slapped my head hard. I flinched and hold onto my head . I looked to my right and saw that the car door was wide opened and there stood Kai with his arms crossed. "Oppa!" I whined. "Get uuuppp lazyy assss ! We are homeee !" He shouted his excitement and ran inside. "Yah ! Come back here !" I shouted and ran after him . When i was about to run into the house , he slammed the door in my face well , for accurate place , my nose. I fell backwards and lay down while my nose bleeds. I was the only one left outside. Even Luhan , Sehun and D .O was already inside. I glared at the door and stood up . I opened it to find Kai laughing on the ground with the guys looking at him crazily . They looked up and saw my bleeding nose. I squeezed my nose to make it stop. It was not throbbing but it was indeed bleeding. "Yah !" I shouted . I went to him while he was still laughing . He did not even realised that i was bleeding . I grabbed hold of his ear and pinched it hard. His smile turned into a whine and he started to whine . I finally let go when Suho passed me a tissue box . I took multiple tissues and dabbed it on my nose . "I will probably look ugly right now . "I mumbled. "Aaw don't worry wolfie ah ! I will be your husband in the future !" Chanyeol exclaimed and hugged me. "Thanks but no thanks !" I teased and hugged him back . He then pushed me away softly and started to fake cry on Kris' shoulder. We all laughed at his act.

After the bleeding stop , i started to get ready for bed . It was now 3 a.m in the morning . We moved in at 12 a.m . I went up to my room to find my luggage and gym bag in there . I quickly hang up my clothes and quickly change into my onesie white suit . I have a lot of onesie as Min Ah had gave it to me before i went away . Speaking of her , i took out my laptop and slumped in my bed . I checked out if she was online . Her status was offline. I frowned but tried my luck and sent her a message . Instantly she replied ! I quickly tied my hair and waited for her to call . It was not long then she called . I clicked to accept the request. She had changed her hair . She cut it to length shoulder and had dyed it to black . Her original colour was brown .

"Annyeong Min Ah ah ! "I waved at her . "Annyeong SeulBi !" She waved back . "I missed you so much you know !" She frowned. "I know , i miss myself too ," i teased. She rolled her eyes and said ." Same old best friend i had !" I just nodded. Suddenly , someone barged into my room. Wait , not someone , the maknae . The three maknae. "Oh Kamchagiya! Yah !" I shouted .

"Hello to SeulBi 's friend !" Sehun greeted . Min Ah looked starstruck.

"S-SeulBi ah !" She stuttered. "You've never seen aliens ?" I retorted. "I have . I am seeing some of them right now ." I narrowed my eyes at her . "You are living with EXO and you didn't tell me ?!" She shouted . I looked at her surprised. "Ahh you are a fan bahjayo?  Nice to meet you earthlings. " Kai said and spoke in an alien way. "You guys are already famous ?" I asked Tao . "Aniya , they just released our profile and that we are rookies of SM that's all." He replied. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth . "Come on everyone time for bed !" Suho barged in . "Appa!" We shouted including Min Ah . He was shocked and went to look at my computer , where the whine was coming from . When he saw Min Ah , he waved . She waved back too while blushing . Somebody's got a crush ! "Well , time for bed !" I said and said farewell to Min Ah and shut down my laptop . I put it on my desk as the rest of the guys got off my bed . After they got off i immediately tucked in myself into my comforter. "Good night Oppas!" I said and closed my eyes. "Good night !" They replied. Finally , everything was peaceful and i fell into a dream . A sweet dream .