Chapter 45

Kai growled at me and walked away from me . I looked at him weirdly. Where did my best friend go? I thought sadly. I ignored the thought. "Maybe we should just ignore them. " i mumbled. Suho looked at me like i was crazy. "Are you crazy?! " he whispered loud enough for us to hear. "Yes ! I am going crazy! With this dream and all the powers and all about the Frost Princess or whatever ! " i exclaimed not caring if the guys outside heard us. Everyone kept quiet. I kept my head down . "I'm out." I whispered and stomped off .

I immediately went out of school not caring if there were classes today. I went to a nearby park and sat on the bench under a tree. I sighed and put my head on my palms and rested my elbow on my knee. What has gotten to me today? Why am i acting like this? Is this real? Why am i mad ?! I sighed im frustration loudly as a tear traced down my face. Tears keep flowing as i was still frustrated and confuse. Why am i going through pain and stress since i met them. Someone presence interrupted my thoughts. I ignored the person and just hid my face with my hair.

"What you had wasn't a false dream. "The person stated. Immediately , i recgonise the person. " If you let us explajn to you , you would understand." He said. "Then explain. "I whimpered and choked on my own sob. "Uhmm.. We found out that we had these powers since we were working on our concept. Our debut song. We were supposed to play parts of our own powers. But one day , Kris found 12 rings that were given by someone.

It represented our powers. We did not know who gave it to us. We just wore it thinking it was for fun . But day by day , this got weirder. Baekhyun started to play with lights . Well , he is always weird. " he chuckled and i followed quietly. "Kai would have waist injury because of our practice for our debut and i would have to wrap him up in bandage . But the thing was , his waist healed faster than we expected. It was not the same when Suho helped him but only with him. So they called me the healing unicorn." He rolled his eyes at the thought.

"Including you." He pointed out. I ket out a small smile but kept quiet all the time. "So our powers kept showing little by little. We did not dare to tell anyone. Not even with our manager. No one. That is until your father mentioned about having you in our house. He and your mom left you in our hands to take care of you. To tell you the truth , none of our 'parents' including 'yours' are our real parents. They are just , normal humans . And we are not. You were handed our to your human parents by your REAL parents. Same goes to us. We were also not happy with the result. But , eventually we need to exceot the truth. You may hate us right now , but , you would be thankful later. "He said .

My mind was running everywhere to the point that it got me a bit dizzy with all the thoughts. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. "Should i go on?" He asked. I nodded . "Well , your human oarents told us all the truth and that your real parents sent you to your human parents to protect you from the prince of Claudia. It is a place far away from here. We don't even know where it is. It might not even be here on Earth. "He sighed as he took a break and continued to explain." Gosh , should have asked Suho to the explaination instead. Anyway , he wants you . Your powers . And us , the guys and me. We have the most unexisten (if that is a word you know what i mean) powers. He need our powers to rule this whole planet. He need to blood of the Frost Princess. Which is you ... my highness.. i guess?"

He scratch his head awkwardly. "Stop. I can't stand it anymore give me time please..." i trailed off and clutched my head as i felt it cramping with thoughts. "Alright. You don't have a choice too you know. I didn't except this truth for about 5 months. But after meeting you , there is no turning back then. The 11 guys and I have our job that is to protect each other and mainly , protect you ." He said but stopped talking after that sentence. I sighed. "Lets go home. The guys are probably worried we have been gone for about... 5 hours." My eyes widened. Five hours?!

We finally headed home with an awkward atmosphere. "Why are you so nice to me?" I asked him. "I have to. But that doesn't mean i am doing to treat you like this all the time." he snapped coldly. Here is the cold Lay again. I wonder how the guys hold up with him . We finalky arrived home after about 20 minutes of walking. We entered the house that was lit up with the lights. We opened up the door and was greeted with the maknaes including Chen and Baekhyun along with Chanyeol running around chasing each other. I fou d Kris , Xiumin , Luhan and Suho sitting on the couch watcging them running like maniacs. I ignored them and went straight to my room. None of them notuced my presence hemce i went to bed first. I left Lay standing there at the front door.

I set my bag beside my nightstand and went to my closet and got out my pajamas. I was too lazy to choose a colour. Today was a really bad day. Everything changed like someone controlled us. My feelings. My attitude. My actions. The boys. Their attitude . Their feelings. I wonder why are we all acting weird.

Hey guys sorry for the short update. This chapter kinda sound weird i know. I hope you understand. I have not being well lately. I have an injured waist just like Kai. Coincidence isn't it? Joking :) i hope you guys won't get bored . I hope you guys are patient with my update and my weird story. I would love to accelt any of your suggestion for any scene to happen. Please partucipate. I would give a shout out to those who contribute to the story :)) Don't worry ! I am not stealing ideas! I just want you guys to be happy with this story :)) Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Voteeeeeeeee!!

Saranghe Wolfies ah! ❤