Chapter 52

After the amazing fight along with Sica unnie , we were brought back to our cells without a struggle. Well , except for the other guys , Sica unnie was the only one who were not fighting back .

I rolled my eyes and quietly laughed when Sehun kept on hitting his kidnapper's head and he was getting annoyed. He suddenly burst in anger which shocked me and the others.

He instantly knocked Sehun out and now he was unconscious. "Yah!" I shouted and lunged at the ugly monster. I puched him hard on the face and he stumbled back . He growled at me and took a step forward. I came face to face with . The others were all frozen in their spots not knowing what to do .

The ugly man backed off and took Sehun who was lying on the floor unconsciously and swung him over his shoulders. I huffed out an angry sigh as a person took hold of my arm and dragged me roughly along with the others behind me . "I have never seen her like this!" Tao whispered to someone.

Well , i could hear his whisper so it doesn't consider as a whisper. I was put into a new room along with Sica unnie .

"How did you end up here?" I asked her after we settled what seemed like minutes. She sighed . "I followed the guys . They didn't know i was part of you guys." She explained. "But , they did not mention about having a another person on the hunt. " I stated. "I am ... not one of  you guys. " She said. I was dumbfounded. "What?" I asked.

I turned to her while she just kept her gaze on the white door that was slammed harshly on us. "I am your enemy. The prince .. is my brother." She said and fiddled with her fingers. It was like someone had slapped some senses into me .

"W-what are you doing here then?" I stuttered. "Don't be scared of me . Everyone is different. I am different from my whole family , village and generation . I disobeyed my planet my kingdom. I did not agree to attack you guys just because of your powers. Like what my brother wanted. I don't want anything from you guys. After disobeying the rules by not following the orders , i was sent to Earth as a punishment . Well, a great punishment because i can protect you guys then . "

She stopped for a while and turned to look at my expression .

I motioned her to continue and she did. "I mean , what is the use having powers just to control the whole universe? i just wonder that about my brother . " She said . After saying that , everything got silent .

While i was thinking in silence a loud commotion was happening outside our door maybe a feet away . I rolled my eyes. "This is why we need Suho." Sica unnie laughed at my statement as Tao made alot of ruckus outside. I stood up and went to the door and knocked on it .

Footsteps were heard and soon stood a bulkier , taller man in front of me . He looked like wolverine but an evil one . "I'll help you settle him down ." I said in a monotone. He narrowed his eyes on me . "He is making a ruckus here." I pointed out . He finally moved out of the way and i made my way to Tao with my bow still in my hand in case of any danger. He was trying to beat the shit out of this ugly guy and the two other guys that were holding him back were struggling and getting annoyed. I went to him and hit his head with my bow.

He turned to me wide eyed. "Yah! I am older than you!" He exclaimed and rubbed his the spot i hit him. "Miannata oppa , kende (but) you are making a lot of commotion here and we need sleep." I gave out a yawn and proved to him that i was tired too .

He rolled his eyes and went inside his cell . I turned to the person beside me while rubbing my eyes with my coat. "Bring me to that unicorn's room ." I said loudly. "I heard that!" I heard Lay's voice shout from the floor below . I looked down at the corridor and saw him sitting at the bench outside his room. He opened his eyes and looked at me . "Annyeong!" I waved . He closed his eyes and ignored me . I scoffed . I was then dragged to the level below Tao's room . I just grudgely walked my way there without complaining as it was my request anyway .

The guy opened the door and pushed me lightly inside. I would call everyone now 'guy' as i would have to get used to them as we would be stuck here for god knows how long . I looked inside and only saw the lazy unicorn eyes closed laying on his mattress.

"Where's Luhan oppa?" I asked as i said on the ground. "Got transfered to Chen's room." He mumbled out loud. "Oh , guess i am stuck with you then unicorn ." I said  and leaned on the wall . "Your request." He shot . I shrugged my shoulders . He suddenly sat up and faced me with his eyes opened. "Why am i unicorn?" He asked and cocked an eyebrow. I opened my mouth and was about to answer when he interrupted me . "Wait , don't even answer that." I huffed and leaned on the wall again .

That was how the rest of our day went. Two of us were stucked together. I am sorry Sica unnie.