Chapter 31

I was woken up by my own instincts . I stretched out my legs and arms and sat up . I looked around with my squinted eyes and saw that everyone was still asleep . I decided to be the first one up so i went to my room with my hoodie on and dragged myself up the stairs. I went inside my room and chose some clothing which includes a white tank top that has 'COCO' written on it . A white skinny , yet flexible jeans. A white singlet to wear under the tank top and my black high cut converse shoes. I really liked to dress up these days and i have no idea why . Even when we are at home . I went inside the bathroom and had a quick rinse of my hair and body and quickly brushed my teeth .

I went out and dried myself and started to get ready for the day . I let my hair down and went downstairs to only find all of them still snoring loudly in an awkward position . I went to the kitchen and found all the groceries bags with tons of food inside . I shooked my head and started to put down the food beside a cupboard and started to make breakfast . After finishing making 14 omelettes, i found myself eating alone. I looked at the clock on my left side to find that it was only ,8 in the morning . What time did i woke up? I asked my self. I ate my breakfast silently when suddenly Suho entered the kitchen slowly while rubbing his eyes . "Morning ," he said . "Morning Oppa!" I greeted back . " Oppa ," i called. He just hummed a response and started to eat . "Do you want to put all the food we bought in the other house instead? We already have a lot here. We would not be able to do so if we get attacked." I suggested to him while having another bite. "Yeah sure , I'll go get ready first ." He said and finished off his food. He put the plate in the sink and went off to his  room to get ready . What will happen today ? I hope nothing happens.

Suddenly , my phone started to ring , i jumped in shock and looked at my caller just to see Eomma's name pop out . I answered the call.

M: oh , eomma.

E: SeulBi ah , have you been doing good with the others ?

M: Ne we are doing just find . But the thing is yesterday , James attacked  us at a grocery store.

E: Arra , this is why i called you , you need to move fast . James had found out where you guys live . He is coming after you guys . You have not much time . Move quickly to the other house !

M: Eomma ! What will happen ? What does he want ? !

E: He wants revenge . The boys are involved too . Their parents and i are sending out people to capture him before any of you are hurt arrasso ?

Before i could reply , she already hung up . I rushed towards the boys who were still snoring all the way . "Yah wake up!" I shouted and shook one by one of them. "Guys we need to leave !" Suddenly , i heard some people banging on the front door. I panicked. "SUHO OPPA PALLI!" I shouted loudly . "Yeah ! Guys ! Ireona ! " I whimpered. I still had bad memories of James torturing me . I did not want that to happen anymore .

When i shouted one more time , all of then were wide awake and were all rushing and got all the groceries to the basement. I rushed to my room and took all the important things with me and rushed to the basement . The guys had all left with their bags and went to the new house . They did not even bother to wait for me. Suddenly , i heard people barged in the house after knocking down the door. I was shaking in fear. I rushed down the basement and locked the door . I immediately ran the the only path that i could find. Finally , that was light and the guys voice . "Yah ! You guys just left her like that?!" Suho shouted. I immediately rushed up the stairs and dropped down . The distance of the house was no joke.

Oppa immediately locked the door. He didn't even wait for me . I didn't realised that i had shed a few tears while still shaking in fear. The thoughts of being tortured was coming back . Even though i know wushu , nothing can beat this fear out of me . I tried to calm myself but to no use. The guys all surrounded me with worry .