Chapter 9

I eventually slept through out the story as i had a tiring day. When i woke up the next day for school , i was already in bed. Who carried me? I wondered. I shrugged it off and went to get ready. I brushed my teeth after bathing and put on my uniform . Used my usual rose perfume and combed my hair . I let my hair down into its usual state. I put on my shoes and went down the stairs to the kitchen and found all the boys sitting together while eating and chatting happily.

"Morning guys!" I said happily and grinned at them. "Morning SeulBi ah! " They replied. D.O had cooked for us bacon and was cooking more for me. "Hey , Baekhyun ," i called out to Baek who was only sitting across me. All the guys attention went to us. "D.O is cooking you ," i hold back a laugh while the others , except Lay of course , laughed at my joke. Baekhyun pouted and stopped joking. "I'm joking. Ah kyeoptaaaa!  No one would dare to kill you-" "Except for god," Lay cut me off. I looked at him but his attention was on his food. "Except God," The guys continued to giggle.

After finishing breakfast , we separated into different cars. Kris , Suho , Chen , Tao and Me in one car. Sehun , Kai , D.O , Baekhyun and Lay in another car. XiuMin , Luhan and Chanyeol went together. (Too much angels that i forgot to add in their names man. Had to count one by one. Anyway...) We chatted happily on the way to school despite Kris driving crazily. I wonder how is Luhan and Chanyeol doing . XiuMin would be honking at an old lady now. Lol.

We reached the school and all the students were crowded in one corner. "Why are they crowding there?" Chen asked . We heard some whispers from the students who were walking in front of us.

"She's back!"

"She came back yesterday!"

"Didn't you hear the news?!"

"She's back!"

"The devil!"

The devil? She? I cocked my head to the side. "Who came back?"  I asked Suho who was right beside me. "The Queen  , Soohyun" He shuddered at the thought of her name. I looked at him confusingly but shrugged it off. We continued to walk towards our class. Suddenly , we were stopped by a tall , pretty girl. She had a smirk plastered on her face.

"Hey guys! Did you miss me?" He said in a high-pitched voice.

"Hell ,why  would we miss you anyway ." Sehun answered while rolling his eyes. Soohyun smirked at him and turned her attention to me. Her smirk got wider and she said, " Well , well , what do we have here?" I looked at her . "Excuse me?" She just called me a thing. "She is our Princess," Lay said. Shock was written all over my face. The boys did call me their Princess but never did Lay called me by Princess. I shooked my head and looked at Soohyun.

"She will never be . Not until my last breath," she threatened. She walked passed us while bumping onto my shoulder while i stumbled two steps back. Sehun held me in place as he was behind me. We continued our way towards our classes and whispers passed around about me being with the boys.

Hey guys ! Sorry for the short story ! Now , news are released that Lee Joon would be at the next chapter ! Find out what's his role by reading it ! Vote Vote Vote !

Love ya wolfies!