Chapter 35

After Suho got out from the shop , we all stood up from sitting on the bench and rushed to him . He was having trouble with the other two boxes of bubble tea so i held one of the box while Lay held the other one . The others just rushed towards us and aimed at their bubble tea. After we all were satisfied with having our bubble tea , we all told Suho our plan for the weekend. He agreed to us instantly not even caring about Tao's protest. Well , that was because Chen was holding him back . Everyone is starting to show their colours. True colours. I was really glad that i could meet a family like this . "SeulBi ah !" XiuMin called out and waved his hand in front of me . "Oh oppa!" I said in surprised to find him beside me . "What are you thinking about ?" He asked. "Aniya ," "Come on , we are a family right ?" He teased. I smiled st him while sipping on my bubble tea. "That was what i was thinking about . Blessed to have a new family like this." I answered. "Oh ! " "yes hyung ?" Sehun answered . Oh Sehun . "Not you dummy ! I was talking with SeulBi !" He said and pushed Sehun away while Sehun pouted and ran to Luhan like a child. We laughed at his sillyness.

"We miss having fun like this . " XiuMin said . "Wae oppa?" I asked. "Lay has been down for a long time since his break-" he stopped mid sentence and looked at me nervously . "Wae?" I asked while looking at him. "I am about to tell you a secret , so don't tell anyone arrasso?" I nodded my head. "Well , Lay broke up last year in a very harsh way . The girl was just playing with his feelings and backstabbing him all the time . He gave everything for that girl. But she never did really see the sincerity in his eyes. She just cheated on him. Not just one , but many guys . She used him to get attention . She would always act innocent to us when he is around . But when he is not , she bossed us around like we were slaves. He has been depressed since then . But when you came to the picture , he opened up . He may act like a jerk but he has been observing you . He is scared to open up to someone else. He is scared that the situation would replay again . Since you came , the atmosphere became lighter . The darkness around him is slowly disappearing . He has never teased or laughed with us for a very long time. But  now , he joined us for every lesson in class no matter how boring it is and he has never missed his eating routine with us now . He has opened up . Because of you . " He finished explaining . I huffed out a sigh and blurted out . "I like him ." I said . Suddenly , i heard another voice beside me with XiuMin screaming . "I knew it !" They shouted . He started running to Lay and shouted . "Hyung SeulBi-" I slapped my palm on Chanyeol's mouth despite him being tall . "Chanyeol oppa you better not say anything !" I threatened him . "She just threatened me !" He exclaimed . I ignored his statement and looked at Lay who was looking at us in amusement. I bowed at him and said . " He is just being a little off . He lost his sanity . " I said and smiled off. He hold back his laughter by coughing . Chanyeol looked at me in amusement and i dragged him to XiuMin . We had already reached the park. I grabbed Chanyeol and XiuMin's arms and dragged them to a tree. I sat down and they followed in suit. "Please do not tell anyone ! Especially you oppa!" I whined and pointed to Chanyeol . "We think he likes you too . " They shouted . I stood up and ran away with my bag bouncing on my back while shouting ."Noooooo!" And ran away with my palms stuck to my ear. Some elderly people gave me weird looks . I stopped in my tracks and bowed to them . "Chesonghamnida. I was being disturbed by friends. Have a wonderful day !" I smiled and went off . I found a playground that no kids  were playing i looked back and saw the guys walking all around the park . At least i am still near them , i am allowed to play here then . Well , not play but read.

I climbed up the stairs and sat inside the playset that looked like a hut . I took out a book . Not any book , it was my song book . I took it out and started to write down lyrics .

Suddenly , my mind was interrupted by a small little boy climbing up a stairs with a keyboard in his hand. An electronic one piano. I looked at him weirdly . Who brings a keyboard to a playground? Well , he does. "Annyeonghaseyo ." He greeted and bowed down . "Oh , annyeonghaseyo " i replied in surprise due to his respect. I thought he was just going to run over me. "Noona , i saw you singing by yourself while writing down lyrics , that is why i bought my keyboard here . " He smiled cutely . "Ahh , jincha? Thank you! Do you want to sing with me ? I am almost done with the song. " Is suggested and he nodded his head happily. When we were two trying to get the tune for the song , a woman came near the stairs and said , "Chunji ah ! Come on lets go home !" She called out . "Oh eomma ! Come hear us play !" Chunji said excitedly . "Ommonim !  please give a feedback !" I said and bowed my head for respect. "Alright . Lets finish it up ." She said and smiled while sitting down. I finally pressed the first key and starting playing and singing the song .