Chapter 32

I woke up to the sound of beeping right next to my ear. I opened my heavy eyes and looked around . The room was dark . I looked down to find my waist and saw that it was bandaged up . I took out the pins that were attached to me and switched off the heartbeat monitor. I went outside of the room and looked around. It was already dark outside. I entered a room which has my name on it and saw a black suit like a cat woman costume . I changed into it and grabbed hold of my stick .

I looked at the directory of the house and saw that there was a training room nearby . I went down to the training room to find everyone training in their. Well , the guys but not our parents. It was late at night yet they were still training. Tao was teaching Chen and Chanyeol to defend themselves and fight with their opponent. They were doing a really good job . Baekhyun and Kai were training themselves . Oppa was teaching Sehun , D.O and Luhan to fight too . Suho was boxing at the corner of the room . Lay was , well , reading a book -.- I went to the other end of the room and started to wear the boxing gloves and bandage. I started to box the sand bag until i was sweating buckets.

I kept on punching the bag until i could not even feel my own hands. I immediately collapsed in tiredness and closed my eyes. "SEULBI AH !" Someone shouted in my ear. "Oh Kamchagiya ! Yah ! I am not dead !" I shouted as i sat up . The guys started to laugh out loud . Suddenly , someone barged in the room . "Guys ! You need to see this !" My mom shouted. We all rushed down leaving all our equipments there. Everyone was gathered at the living room watching the news.

It has been confirmed that the purge should only last for a day . We are sorry for your loss . The system has been hacked since day one of this event . We knew this excuse is not valid but it is true. School will begin tomorrow onwards. Have a normal day starting from tomorrow.

"Aish ! We trained for nothing !"  Tao whined. "Oppa , train for your debut ." I said and smirked. Finally we are free! "Ah ! Correct ! We would be busy this week then . More trainings. Assignments . Home works . This is hell !" Baekhyun shouted. "SeulBi , we need to talk to you. " Eomma called me . I looked to the guys to see that they have worried faces. I nodded and walked into a room where my parents entered. Oppa did not even followed us. It must be serious. "I know you are mad at us for not telling you any-" "Hell yes i am mad." I stated seriously . "As a payback , we would like you to move in with the guys . Joon has told us how they took care of you without his help and we knew we could trust them. "My dad said . My eyes widened so wide in excitement. I could live with the boys ! How exciting is that ! "I am super happy that i can't say anything ," I said. "You just formed a sentence." My dad teased . I rolled my eyes.

I ended the purge because there is not much to talk about it . I am really sorry for this chapter . Don't worry , the other chapters would be all normal in a lovely life. I would try my best to make up situations . Please give some suggestions so that i can update as an situation . I would really love that. I can promise you that i would use your idea and send the credits to you :))