Chapter 17

We walked down the neighbourhood heading to our house after school. We did not even make any conversations as we ran out of jokes to say and any words to say. We walked down the alley quietly. It was not awkward , in fact , it was comfortable. We were all enjoying each other's presence. When we reached home , we went straight to our rooms. It was about 3pm in the afternoon. School ended at 2.30pm . I laid down on my bed starring off into space. I decided to sit on the swing outside in my balcony. I sat outside and enjoying the view. It was the view of the park in front of our house that was a couple of blocks away from the park.

Let me describe my room since i am bored. When you walk in my room , straight ahead of you is my balcony filled with beautiful pots of flowers. Beside my main door is my walk-in closet. Beside my closet is the bathroom. A couple of steps to the right side of the bathroom is my study desk that is decorated with flowers curling around the leg of the table with the fake stems. My story books were placed in a black shelf that was beside my bed. My bed was facing the bathroom door and is put on against the wall covered with a blue white shiny curtain that is very light. My bedroom was all painted with a sky blue colour and i love it so much.

My thoughts were interrupted by Baekhyun entering his balcony.

"In your own world?" He asked me and grinned. "As usual," i said and nodded to him. We looked forward and breathed in the fresh air as the wind blue past us. "It is so fresh out here," he stated. I kept quiet. "Hey ! We did not go to the park! " he said loudly. He went out of his balcony and rushed somewhere. Suddenly , somebody came barging in my room and grabbed my arm. "Yah ! Where we going?" I asked him as we ran barging in all the boys room. "Yah ! Hyung put your shirt on ! We are going to the park!" He shouted to Kris. I shrieked as i saw Kris but thankfully Baekhyun pulled me towards the others. "YAH! KNOCK THE DOOR!" Kris screamed. Same goes to Kai , Luhan and Sehun , they were not wearing their t-shirts and they were walking half-naked around their room.

Everyone went down to the living room as we had all changed to our casual clothing. I had also change. I was just wearing  skinny jeans , a long sleeved blue collared shirt with a print our sheep . Cute huh? I tied my hair in a bun and got out my nerdy glasses which i did not use often as i thought it was unnecessary for me to wear. I wore my high cut dark blue converse shoes and took out some cash and put it in my pocket and held my phone in my hand . I had put on my strawberry perfume instead of the blueberry  one as it was nicer. Now that everyone was down from their rooms , we made our way out.

"Yah ! Baekhyun , you should have knocked when you were coming in with a girl!" Kris said and nudged Baekhyun's head. "Hyung! I was excited okay! I want to get to know SeulBi too!" He whined and came beside me and hugged my left arm. I just patted his head as he seemed like a cute puppy.

"Hyung! I also want to get to know SeulBi-ah!" Sehun whined and hugged my other arm. "Yah! Guys , i am not that interesting you know!" I said and shrugged them off. The both of them looked at me with puppy dog eyes that turned into a glare and stomped off while linking to each others arm. We all laughed at their acting. "No Sehunnie! What about me?!" Luhan whined and ran after them. We then laughed our heads off and walked together while telling jokes.

We finally reached the park. The park was beautiful. The bushes looked fresh and the flowers bloomed. The apple trees were all looking fresh. Elderlies were sitting down with their partners enjoying the sight of birds chirping and the water fountain.

"How i love nature ," Someone spoke to me. I turned around and saw Chen beside me looking around at the scenery. "Yeah , it is really beautiful and refreshing ," i replied. He nodded and walked to the others who were already settled down under the tree in a circle. I sat in between Sehun and Baekhyun. "So , lets start then . SeulBi tell us your age . Favourite colour . Favourite movie . Favourite place. "Suho said.

"My age is 17 i am turning 18 in 10 February. My favourite colour is blue. There is no favourite movie but any Korean Drama will do. My favourite place is Namsan Tower. My mom is a fashion designer. My dad is a photographer . They are working together currently that is why they are out of station together. My brother was out station too but he came back the other day and that was Lee Joon oppa as you all know. So , yeah. " i said . I miss my family. They did not even bother to contact me. Were they not worried about me living with boys ? Did they not care about my safety?

"SeulBi!" Sehun shouted and waved a hand in front of my face. I snapped back into reality  and turned to him. "You okay?"He  asked looking at me worriedly. "Ah? Ne.. " i said and faked smile. At least i have these boys that are my family.  We continued talking and the others were introducing themselves when , "Guys  we need to go now practice starts in 15 minutes . Lets go!" Suho said and everyone whined. Practice?  "Suho , what are you guys practising?" I asked curiously. "For our life. You will know it later come on guys," We walked together heading somewhere that i don't know. For our life?Oh , well i am following them instead of going back home anyway.

We finally reached a building. We went to the front desk and Suho spoke with the secretary . Suho nodded and walked towards the lift. We all followed his actions and went inside the lift. The boys begin separating their ways. So , i followed Suho as he was the person i was hoping to follow. Suho , Luhan , D.O  , Chen and Baekhyun went in to one room , Sehun and Kai went into one room , Kris , Tao and Xiu Min went into another and Lay and Chanyeol went into another room. I went into the room that Suho entered and saw that it was a some kind of practise rooms for idols. Chen suddenly played a song and he , Baekhyun and Luhan started to sing in mandarin. It was so nice ! Their voice were all perfect with each other 's voice and tune. I was stunned . "Hyung , let Suho hyung sing for us the song he sings before practise. " Chen said and played the song . "Yah!" Suho shouted and hit him lightly.