Chapter 38

After lunch , we all headed back to class. I wonder where is Ga Yeon and Min Hee .. No news were from them since purge began . Since Mr Tan was not back yet , i decided to give a call to Min Hee. I dialed her number and put the phone to my ear.

Yoboseyo? She answered!

Min Hee ah ! Why haven't you been to school?

Oh my family and i are settling to our new house since some people attacked our house. I would be in school by tomorrow.

Ah arrasso! Do you have any news about Ga Yeon?

Oh yeah ! She is kinda in the hospital right now . She got hurt when it was purge time.

Omo! Arrasso ! Gomawo!

Cheonmaneyo !

I hung up at the same time as the teacher came in. The guys looked at me and i could sense that everyone was waiting for an answer. I ignored them and started to listen to the teacher . The lesson went on for another 35 minutes . I was already getting bored listening. "Mr Tan ," I raised up my hand. "Yes SeulBi? " he replied. "You know that none of us are really listening right?" The others agreed with me . Well, except for Suho and Kris. "I know , this is why i am stopping this lesson and let you guys out until the bell rings then you can go home. " he stated and went out of the room. We all sat in silent . "BEST SCHOOL EVER!" Baekhyun and Chen shouted and ran out of the classroom. Everything then went back to reality. It was like everyone was paused like in a movie and suddenly Chen and Baekhyun played us back . Suddenly , i was pulled by my right ear that immediately made me stood up and winced in pain. "Oppa !" I whined. "You are going to get a punishment for this !" Suho growled. "Wae ! You were also not paying attention !" I stated. "How do you even know if i was paying attention?" He asked. "I wasn't paying attention so i roamed my eyes around and saw you not paying attention instead doodling on your notebook." I faked an excuse . "Thats it ! No dinner tonight , breakfast lunch or dinner for you tomorrow. " he punished. "You know you could just walk pass by me and tell me to fast tomorrow right?" I looked at him and gave him 'are you dumb ' look. He immediately dragged me out of class and went where the others were seated. They were all sitting in the shed under the big tree in our garden . "Ahh ! Apa! "I could feel my tissues tearing inside of my ear. "Suho hyung , what are you doing to the poor girl?" Chen asked while everyone looked at me. "She is being punished. By no eating for today's dinner and the whole day for tomorrow. "He stated. "What?! No food for her?! "Xiumin exclaimed and Suho just nodded. "All food for me!" I glared at Xiumin. "Oppa , if i get gastric i blame you !" I growled. He rolled his eyes and let go of my ear. "Yah! At least you will not die." He said. "I did not know that you would be this cruel Suho oppa." I said and sat down beside Chen. "Yah ! Studies are important ! Now see ! You guys are all lazying around !" He whimed and stomped his feet in frustration. "I don't know if he loves us more or his study books." Chanyeol said. "Of course my books!" By the time he said that , everyone got on our feet and started to walk away from him in different directions. I walked alone in the hallway . "Y-Yah! O-of course i love you guys more !" He whined even more. "I give up !" He mumbled and slide his way down and sat on the grass . I roamed around the school as i did not have time to do so since i came here.

I went inside a room which was in the second floor and saw that it was a piano room. I started to smile to myself . I sat down on the chair in front of the piano and ran my fingers on the keys  . I started to plsy Open  Arms by Journey and silently smiled to myself . It has been long since i played it .

"You know , we do have a piano in our house right?" I was startled by the voice . "Ani i didn't know. Why didn't you tell me ?"" You never asked. " he replied . " Yah ! I would if i even know that-" "That what?" He teased . "I have no excuses ." I gave up. " Come on , probably the others are waiting for us . The bell rang about 15 minutes ago. " he stated and went out of the room. I nodded and followed him in suit . Finally , we got our coats and other things and started to head out the school.