Chapter 4

How was the story so far ? Sorry for the short stories. I decided to write one day for each chapters. :)) Hope you guys will enjoy this book .

"Riinggggg!!" I quickly smack the alarm button to switch the noise off. I crawled out of bed and went to brush my teeth. I wonder how is it like on my second day in school. I quickly got ready for school and went down the stairs . I have not really admired the house since we came in . Since we've got time , i went and look around. The house was really beautiful. It was peach in colour and the furniture was arranged neatly . My room was in blue colour. My bed was neatly done by me (ofc ;)) .

I went out of the house after eating my bacon sandwich. I switched on my ipod and started to play songs . The song 'Here I Am' played . I walked towards the bus stop and waited for about a minute. The bus came. I went up and paid for my ticket. I went down and looked for a seat. There was only one seat left. Beside Lay. I sighed and sat beside him. My left arm accidentally hit his arm and i flinched. Did i just saw him frown? Nahh maybe it's just my imagination. I closed my eyes and listened to the lyrics. When the bus stopped , i quickly got off before the others did. I walked at my normal speed inside the school. Suddenly , someone smacked my shoulder. I winced and turned around. When i turned around , i did not hesitate to roll my eyes.

" Yah! I have been calling out your name for the third time !" She shouted. "Min Hee keep your noise down !" The principal reminded her.  She blushed in embarrassment and we both bowed down in respect. I laughed silently when she 'invisibly' punched him while he was not looking. I smiled at her and opened my locker to get my books. "Why were you calling me anyway?" I asked . She looked at me raising on eyebrow. "What am i ? Your step- daughter Cinderella? I can talk ok? Merong!" She sticked out  her tounge and ran away for protection. I laughed and shook my head. She has been this sassy since yesterday. I shut my locker and locked it. I turned around froze. Sehun was right in front of me , with his face so close to me that our nose were basically touching. My eyes went wide open like D.O's . Suddenly , someone pulled Sehun back and smack his head.

"What the hell hyung !"  He shouted.

"What are you doing with OUR princess?" Suho asked casually while he crossed his arms in a motherly way. Princess? What?

"I wanted to scare her . And as you see , she was damn close that i too , was afraid to move !" He shouted in frustration while running away , pulling his hair. Girls in the corridor started to giggle at his cuteness. I smiled at him . Suho and I then walked to class together while knowing each other more. Apparently , the guys call him Omma (mother) as he acts like a mother . He doesn't know how to cook but Chanyeol and D.O are in charge of cooking . I was amazed when he told me that they all lived together as they wanted to live together and their parents are always busy to hang out and entertain with them. We went inside class and saw Kai and Tao in a fighting position . Tao suddenly made a move and made Kai trip over his long leg. " Stop it !" Suho shouted. I jumped due to his loud voice and he was just beside me. I flinched and rubbed my ears to come back to my senses. Suho turned to me and smiled apologetically . I nodded and went to my seat . Everyone went back to their seat but kept talking.

"Hi!! " shouted Baekhyun . I flinched and sighed. I smiled at him and waved. He frowned and whispered , "sorry! Let's whisper !" I laughed quietly and nodded. " Why are you always silent?" He asked curiously. " I am the most noisy in my class in Busan ya know . I am just getting used to the atmosphere. " i turned around to talk to him and sat comfortably. "Ahh so how do you find this school and especially me ?" He asked while smirking and wriggling his eyes. I laughed and shaked my head. "The school is fine especially when you guys are here. You are very bubbly which i like . " i smiled sincerely. He suddenly turned serious and smiled at me. "I could be your best friend and i will the shoulder that you could cry onto," he said. I nodded and pat his head. He pouted and i pinched his cheeks. "Kyeopta!" he blushed and slapped my hands away. I faced the front when XiuMin called my name. But while i was turning , i caught someone looking at me. Lay. He is super weird!  XiuMin and i decided to get to know each other more like the conversation i had with Suho. He made jokes about the guys and got hit playfully by Chanyeol and Kris . Finally , Mr Tan came in with a whole stack of papers. We winced when he slammed the papers on the table and smiled with victory.