Chapter 42

We all gathered around together . Suho looked at me wide eyed and frightened . "S-SeulBi ah ! Y-you!" I just grinned at him and and nodded my head excitedly .

Baekhyun oppa!

I teased him . He jumped in shocked and looked at me . "Yah ! Why are you guys so frightened? Isn't this cool? I can all hear your minds and thoughts! " i said happily. They all shooked their head. "Yah , lets fine the switch first . Do not separate. " Kris instructed and we all nodded. We all went into a room that was in utter darkness. Where is the switch ?  Thought. "Oh ! It's right there!" I pointed out. "SeulBi ah! Don-" Before Luhan could finish his line , i ran towards the switch . But eventually , in between the distance of me and the switch had a deep deep hole. Which i apparently don't know where it leads to. I accidentally stepped on the hole which was placed with a thin carpet . "Ahh!" I screamed out in fear as the hole sucked me in. Kai did not managed to pull me up , but somehow i managed to pull him in with me along with Lay who was holding him .  We all fall down along with the other guys which i don't even know how they fell in .

We were all separated in different holes. There was one hole that instantly sucked my body in with a full force . Before i blacked out , all i could see was a blinding light.

I woke up with my head aching. I clutched my head and sat up . I looked around the room . It was all white . The heat the room was becoming hotter . I quickly fanned myself to get some wind .

Suho oppa , where are you?

SeulBi ah! Yah! You okay?!

Oh

I just remembered falling into a hole.

Me too oppa

(When the font is like this its because they are thinking to each other)

I got up and looked around the room . There were only a small comforter that was laid out on the ground at the side of the room . The room was not big but not small . I wonder where are the others. Are they trapped in a room too?

Someone shooked the door knob and finally , it opened and revealed an ugly looking man . Well , i can't really see him because he was wearing a brown coat and a hat which covers his face . He immediately grabbed me and dragged me out of the room .

"Yah! Let me go!" I shouted amd stopped my foot on his and ran away . The corridor  was round. If you get out of the room , you could see that the corridor was round in shape and it was 1m apart between each room. I ran all my way to the end of the corridor and there was another room which was the last one. I ran towards it and found a staircase. But it was locked ! I quickly tried to punch in random numbers. I looked back and saw the hudden man running at me in full speed. WHAT IS THIS MAN?! I shrieked loudly when he knocked me down in a huge impact. I stumbled down in front of the door . He picked me up by my coat's hoodie and opened the door and threw me inside with full force. Did i not weigh anything? My head that was already hurt , was slammed onto the wall . I slid down on the ground and growled at . "Yah! That was not nice !" He slammed the door. I looked around while rubbing my head.

Luhan PROV

I woken up from the bad experience of being sucked into the hole. I rubbed my eyes from the blindness of the light. I sat up and looked around. No one else was here except for me.

You guys awake? I thought to the others.

Ne , hyung i just woke up with a ... sock on my face... Tao winced. I made a disgusting face.

Ughh , where are we? Xiumin groaned.

Molla , are you guys alone in a room? Kris hyung asked.

Ne we all answered.

While we were all thinking to each other , the front door open. Someone was screaming outside. More like a girl. Suddenly , someone was thrown harshly onto one of the walls in my room. I looked at her shocked. "Aish , what an ass**** !" She grumbled. "W-who are you?" I asked. She looked out me and her expression soften . "At least i am not alone." She mumbled. "I am Jessica Jung. You can call me Sica for short ." She replied and threw me a sweet smile while picking herself up off the ground.

Guys i am not alone . I and Lay thought in unison .

Who are you with? Suho asked.

Jessica .

SeulBi

I immediately got into reality as i heard that Lay was with SeulBi .

Jessica Jung?! SeulBi interrupted us.

How do you know her? I thought to her.

Oppa! She is your sunbae! How can you not know?! I was shocked. We were too busy to notice our sunbaes in reality.

"SNSD?!" I asked her in shock. "Ne," She nodded. She walked around the room and walked towards the door.

But why is she with us? Sehun wondered.

"Why are you in here?" I asked . "No idea either. " she shrugged and sad down woth her purple coat covering her small petite body .

This should be interesting...