Chapter 34

"Schoooooolll!" I was woken up by Tao and Sehunnie running around the corridor screaming things about school . I stretched myself and sat up. My hair probably looked in a mess. I looked at the clock and it reads 5.45 . This is why i hate school. You need to wake up in the morning and there is only 15 minutes for you to shower. I gave out a yawn and stood up from my bed . I fixed my bed before taking my uniform and shoes out . I placed them neatly beside my bed and went to have a shower.

After showering , i dried my hair and myself and put on the attire . I tied my hair into a pony tail only leaving some strands of hair behind as my fringe. I grabbed my school bag and went downstairs. Everyone was still sleepy and tired from yesterday . After talking to Min Ah , i slept at 4 a.m in the morning . We only had 1 hour to sleep . It feels like only one minute. Suho decided to call one of his drivers instead to send us to school instead of taking a bus or walking . We all ate our cereal silently . Everyone had their hair done neatly and were smelling good but we were still tired like hell . After finishing our breakfast , we went to get our coats at the front door and wore it . While waiting for the van to arrive , we were all passed out at the front entrance in the cold . We didn't care about the weather we just leaned on each other and cuddle to be warm and dozed off . I leaned onto Suho's shoulder and rested my head there while he put his head on top of my mine . Tao and Sehun was also fast asleep on each other . Suddenly , a huge , loud honk was heard. We all jumped in shocked and looked in front of us to see the black van . We all got in slowly and started to lean onto each other again . By the time we reached the school , our eyes were still half closed . We could all here some fangirls screaming for the guys name .

We got out of the van and the guys just faked a smile for them . I was pushed aside from them but i could not really be bothered. I walked towards my locker and put my coat in . I took out my books and put it in my back . I decided to wash my face so that i would not be sleepy . I went to the restroom and washed my face.

SUHO'S PROV

We all got out of the van just to be bombarded with screams. How are we so popular? I just faked a smile to them as i was too tired . We walked past through them and went inside class. We all rested our head on the desk . For the whole morning , we had not even said a single thing . Not even Chen , Baekhyun or Chanyeol . Well , except for Tao and Sehun . I looked up to find SeulBi with her eyes open , sitting in her seat. Finally  , the teacher came in , even the teacher was sleepy . He gave out a yawn before greeting us . We just mumbled a greeting and went to rest our head on the table . When the teacher did not say anything , we all looked up to see the teacher sleeping soundly . We all decided to keep quiet and sleep for our own good. D.O looked at me as if i was going to response something or do something so that we could study . But i was tired myself so i fell asleep with my arms on the table with my head on it . Soon enough , the class was dead silence . Even the fangirls . I guess the whole school is sleeping then .

CHEN'S PROV

We were all woken up by the bell ringing . I walked out of the room with Baekhyun . Tao , Sehun and Kai were behind us . We were all walking silently when suddenly , Baekhyun just fell down on the floor . We quickly rushed to him . The others were already gone to lunch .

"Hyung ! Yah hyung ! Ireona !" Sehun shouted . We quickly carried him to the nurse room . When we pass by the fangirls , they were all asking different questions about Baekhyun's condition . We just barged in the room and sat Baekhyun down on the bed . The nurse that was on duty today looked at us in shocked. She immediately rushed to his aid and checked his heartbeat.

"How is he ?" I asked. "He just need some rest. " she replied. I rolled my eyes as that was the only answered i got. The others along with SeulBi came barging in the room . "How is he ?" Kris panted. "He is fine . Only fainted from tiredness. "I replied . "We are all fainting !" Chanyeol whined and in unison , everyone fell on the floor  , along with me .

"Yah ! This is not a place for you to sleep ! Get out !" The nurse shouted . We all scrambled out of the room and stumbled outside. We all groaned and went towards our class.

Dismissal Time
SEULBI'S PROV

Finally , it was dismissal time. We all got out of the class with our bags slung on our shoulders. I hope Baekhyun is okay . I headed towards my locker and put back my books and took my coat out . After that , i went straight to the nurse room. I knocked on the door before entering. When i entered , Baekhyun was being check up by the nurse. I sat beside him where there was an extra chair . "How is he ?" I asked . "Non of your business fangirl." She snapped. I glared at her and said . "Actually , it is ." "She is our family ." Baekhyun snapped at her before she could do so. "O-oh , is that so ? Well , he i-is doing just f-fine . You can go oppa!" She said in a faked smile. She then glared at me . I just stuck my tounge out and said ,"merong!" I then dragged Baekhyun out of the room . He just chuckled at my actions . "Aish , girls ." He stated . I looked at him weirdly . "What do you mean by that?" I said offended. "Just you and the nurse , trying to fight over me . I know i am that handsome . But you know i will choose you !" He teased. I looked at him wide eyed. "Yah !" I shouted. When i saw Sehun and the others coming towards us , i immediately ran towards them and hid behind Sehun . "Sehun ! Baekhyun is being byuntae !" I faked cried. Everyone gasped and turned to Kai instead. "What have you done to Baekhyun?!" They cried. Kai looked at them in disbelief . "What the h- You guys seriously ? I don't even know how to be a byuntae !" Kai yelled in frustration . I looked at them weirdly. "Kai is byuntae ?" I asked . They looked at me with their cheeks puffed up holding back their laughter . Baekhyun also had joined us and Sehun was beside me by then . "What?" I asked looking like a fool. "Yah ! I am not byuntae !" Kai whined and stomped his foot like a little child.

"Arrasso Arrasso. Now lets go home before another one faints. " Suho said . "You know i just fell asleep right ?" Baekhyun stated . In a matter of seconds , who was all full of handprints , printed on his arms and body . Oh , plus an accidental slap on the face by Kris . "Hyung ! What was that for ?!" He whined. "Your face was annoying ." He said boldly . He then slapped Baekhyun again but on his arm this time. "Hyung !" He shouted . "That was for fainting . " Kris said and we all bursted out laughing . We all walked out of the parking lot of the school and bid a goodbye to the security.

We all decided to get some bubble tea and have a little relaxing in the park . I decided to read a book while sitting on the tree. ( she is planning on what to do but they are still in the bubble tea shop) Suho went in to order the bubble tea that we wanted while the 12 of us waited outside doing weird stuff. "Guys , lets go to a haunted house this Saturday . " Luhan suggested. "Alr-" "Andwae !" Tao cut XiuMin off. "We will do a dare. You will only be given a torchlight . We would play a game to see who could have partners with them during the trip . Deal?" Luhan continued . I nodded and said 'Deal'. Before Tao could even protest , Sehun covered his mouth and said 'Deal ' for him .