Chapter 40

Hey guys ! Before i start writing this chapter , just to say , i proud to have 40 chapters !!!!!! Thank you thank you! I appreciate your applause. Now i am not going to hold you back ! Go on and enjoy the story !

The guys have been acting weird since the SHINEE members left the room. "What time is it ?" Chen asked Suho. "About 10.30pm." He answered. "Wow , i was here that long?" I wondered. "Well , lets get going!" Kris clapped his hands as all of them had finsihed changing into new clothes. Guess they bought it along the way here. We all went out and Suho locked the door with the keys that was given by one of the staff. We walked out of the hallways and towards the elevator. "If there is a switch in me , i would like it to be off right now!" Tao begged. "Yah! If i have a bat i would ask you guys to beat me up !" Kai joked. We all looked at him weirdly. "Try harder man !" I patted in shoulders. His shoulders slumped as he pouted. Now that i realised , all of them were wearing long sleeves . Of course they are wearing long sleeves ! It is cold outside you dimwit! I mentally slapped my face as we entered the elevator. When we were waiting for the elevator to arrive at first floor , my phone beeped as i received a message.

From:Sanchun Soo Man

Forgot to tell you the surprise , you are now the official manager of EXO!

My eyes went wide. "What?!" I exclaimed. The guys beside me looked at me startled. Sehun snatched my phone amd read it out loud. "Official manager of EXO.." he ended. We were all silent . When we came out of the elevator , they all starting to cheer simultaneously. I looked at them weirdly amd laughed when Sehun accidentally smacked Tao in the face when he was waving his hand in the air. Tao stumbled back but regained his balance. He glared at Sehun and made a sign that he could have punched him. The others were still cheering. "Okay ! Okay! Lets go home!" Suho calmed them down. We all agreed and exit the place. We walked in silence as the wind passes us. It was a comfortable silence when suddenly , a man ran beside me and harshly bumped into me not turning back. I stumbled forward a little. I glared at his back amd shouted. "Yah! Watch where you are going !" "Didn't know you were fiesty princess !" He shouted back in a low tone. What did he just called me? I rolled my eyes . Baekhyun and Chanyeol were beside me standing like they were guiding me. I looked at both of them and spread my arms out , pushing them away in the process. "Why are you guys so close? Give me space to breathe!" I joked. They immediately stucked their tounge out . We continued walking but i stopped , causing Sehun to bump into me. I turned around and saw all of them crowding towards me. "Yah! Guys !" They immediately realised what i meant and spreaded out. I chuckled at the action and looked down on an envelope that caught my eye when we were walking. I picked it up and looked at it. "What are you doing?" Lay asked. "Maybe the guy that ran into me dropped this." I replied. "And?" Luhan continued. "I don't know it just attracted my attention. " i shrugged. I began to take the piece of paper that was found inside. When i opened the letter , it read .

We found YOU.

Well , that was ... helpful? I looked at it curiously. I immediately crushed the paper and tossed it in the bin near us. "What does it say?" Xiumin asked. "Nothing  , just about finding someone." I shrugged off the topic and walked silently home.

Someone's Prov

"Sir we found the guys !" one of the creature said. "Where are they now?"" They live near the building !" He replied. "Bring them to me. Eliminate them ONE by ONE." He commanded. "But how do we do it?" He stupidly asked. "FIND A WAY!" our commanded exclaimed. We all bowed and gathered to discuss about capturing them.

"We need to get the Frost Princess last. " i demanded and they agreed.

SUHO'S PROV

We all finally arrived at our house. We entered the house after Kris hyung had unlocked it.We all stumbled in as we groaned tiredly . SeulBi then said goodnight and went up to her room.