Chapter 36

For those of you who doesn't know Luhan is acting in a Chinese movie. It is called Back To 20. It is a really funny movie and Luhan is really handsome! He was also dancing to Overdose during the making of it ! Look at the video that is provided !

SEULBI'S PROV

After Lay left me behind , Suho also called us to make our way home . "Exo and Princess gather around !" He shouted while swinging his arms around in a gathering gesture. We all laughed at him and gathered around . "Come on lets go home . It is getting dark . We still need sleep !" Chen exclaimed and ran a head with Baekhyun hot on his tails. We walked together while enjoying the fresh air . Suddenly , a strong wind passed us by . I clutched onto my coat and zipped it higher to my neck . I was only wearing a coat and my uniform was on and my skirt was obviously not warm enough for me . I could feel my lips turn blue . When i was walking with my hands in my coat's pocket, a warm fabric was then wrapped around my neck . I looked down and saw a red scarf . I looked up and saw Luhan walking away from me . I bowed my head to get the warmth and thanked him silently. He continued to tease around with the maknaes .

XIUMIN'S PROV

I walked with Chanyeol while teasing Kai about teaching Baekhyun being a byuntae. "Hyung ! I am not byuntae ! Aish ! Why can't you get it !" He screamed and pulled onto his hair . We all laughed at him. I was interrupted by Chanyeol pulling on my coat's sleeve . "What?" I asked. "Look over there hyung !" He whispered. Kai had already walked in front of us . I looked at where he was pointing and saw Luhan handing SeulBi his scarf because she was cold . He then just walked away and went with the maknaes . I looked behind Chen and saw Lay watching closely to Luhan's moves. Someone is jealous. "Someone is jealous !" We jinxed. We high fived and went to tease Lay . We love teasing. "Look who is jealous !" We whispered to him. He got wide eyed and denied. "Stop denying ! You were looking at every move he made and SeulBi's expression !" Chanyeol exclaimed. Lay immediately clammed his hand on his mouth . "Yah ! Chushime(quiet down) !" He hissed. Chanyeol just smiled and did a peace sign .

By the time our teasing ended , we had already reached the house. We all went in and sat down at the living room to get some warmth from the heater. "Oppa ," someone whispered. I turned around and saw our EXO's princess. "Ne?" I answered. "Can you give this back to Luhan oppa?" She mumbled and handed the scarf to me secretly from Luhan . I laughed at her . "Why not you give it ?" I smirked. "I don't want to . It feels awkward!" She whined. I patted her head and teased her. I teased a lot today . "Why you like him ?" I teased. "Heck no! I don't like him one bit ! He is like an older brother to me !" She exclaimed , getting me off guard. I looked around nervously and saw all the guys looking at us weirdly . I nervously laughed and immediately grabbed SeulBi and rushed to her bedroom and closed the door . "Yah ! You caught me off guard !" I said while pretending to faint on her bed . "Well , seriously i don't like him that way !" She stated.

SEULBI'S PROV

What is wrong with this oppa? I was getting frustrated for the past few minutes as XiuMin had been teasing about Luhan . He was still babbling about me liking both guys. I immediately grabbed him and dragged him out of my door. "Yah ! Where are we going i am still not done !" He whined and still continued to babble about them . I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the living room where everyone was busy doing their business . I pushed him down beside Chen and looked him in the eyes and said , "Don't you dare talk to me ever again ." I stated and went up to my room again to get ready for bed . "What did you hyung ?!" Chen teased and nudged him continuously . I smirked to myself as i decided to be mad at him for the whole day tomorrow . I jumped on my bed after changing my clothes and stared  at the ceiling. Do i like him? But he rarely talks to me . I am sure he is just and oppa to me .

LUHAN'S PROV

I jumped on my bed and stared at the ceiling . Do i like SeulBi? I couldn't like her . She is just a dongsaeng to me after all . She wouldn't like me . But , her lips are like cherry , her flawless figure , her perfect hair- LUHAN GET YOURSELF TOGETHER ! she is just a dongsaeng . She is just a dongsaeng . She is just a dongsaeng.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I like her.

Oh.My.God